Oooo bet that will be epic :smile: better than

Spoiler

, which made my ears bleed

Episode isn't out yet, please spoiler the song
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Episode isn't out yet, please spoiler the song

myyy baad :wink:
:wavey:
hello fellow Gleeks! (wow, it seems like they have every possible fandom here on TSR) just thought i'd make myself known to you all. So happy that the hiatus is finally over (is there going to be another soon or are they actually going to broadcast more than 2 episodes in a row?). I can't wait for BB, it means I can get some good Blaine material for vidding (I am a vidder and the hiatus has killed me)...incase any of you were wondering, I vid/ship Blam - Blaine and Sam :h:
anyway, i've kind of gone off point so i'll stop writing now
Original post by laurenjade-
incase any of you were wondering, I vid/ship Blam - Blaine and Sam :h:

One combination that never occured to me, sounds pretty hot :wink: Although Sam out-hots all the other guys tbh, followed by Archie :biggrin:
Original post by Skip_Snip
One combination that never occured to me, sounds pretty hot :wink: Although Sam out-hots all the other guys tbh, followed by Archie :biggrin:

oh it is :giggle:
There is quite a following for Blam, most of us believe in the Dalton theory that Sam and Blaine both went to Dalton and were together. we're a small ship but we're like a family it's really nice. we don't get involved in shipwars we just make our gifs and videos and fail over the adorkableness of our ship.
and Sam really does beat all the guys in hotness, and the fact that he is such a nerd at times just makes him even more adorable. Him and Kurt are my babies on the show :^_^:
Original post by laurenjade-
oh it is :giggle:
There is quite a following for Blam, most of us believe in the Dalton theory that Sam and Blaine both went to Dalton and were together. we're a small ship but we're like a family it's really nice. we don't get involved in shipwars we just make our gifs and videos and fail over the adorkableness of our ship.
and Sam really does beat all the guys in hotness, and the fact that he is such a nerd at times just makes him even more adorable. Him and Kurt are my babies on the show :^_^:

I was with you right up until the Kurt bit :P haha just kidding, but I'm generally gonna keep my views concerning Kurt to myself becuase when I share them I get accused of trolling :wink:

I seem to be in a minority that I miss Archanny/Britchie/whatever Archie+Britney were :P Brittanna are cute though :smile:
Reply 9227
Artie. His name is Artie. :smile:
Original post by Hravan
Artie. His name is Artie. :smile:

Haha I did actually know that, I've never known of anyone called that, and I know several Archies, so my mind just says Archie dangnammit!

Thanks all the same :wink: :P :smile:
I was with you right up until the Kurt bit :P haha just kidding, but I'm generally gonna keep my views concerning Kurt to myself becuase when I share them I get accused of trolling :wink:

I seem to be in a minority that I miss Archanny/Britchie/whatever Archie+Britney were :P Brittanna are cute though :smile:

I miss Artie/Britt too, they were actually very sweet. and i'll keep my views concerning Brittanna to myself as they seem to be an unpopular decision :smile:
Speaking of Tumblr, is anyone else addicted to making piccies for it? not Glee related but this is my latest contribution :wink:

For anyone who wants a followback, I'm http://kamexkoopa.tumblr.com :smile:

Back on topic - has anyone seen the latest episode? I got it buffering now, exciting :biggrin:
Reply 9231
Best scene from Big Brother:

Spoiler

Epic episode :smile: I loved the scenes with Quinn, she has a beautiful voice :smile:

Original post by Hravan
Best scene from Big Brother:

Spoiler

The camera was too high :P
Reply 9233

The camera was too high :P

You know, for once I can actually agree with you about something. :eek: :tongue: :five:
Reply 9234
I think my overall reaction to that episode was

Original post by Hravan

haha whyy, I don't get it :frown:
Yeah. I died too. SO much Blaine and Cooper
Original post by Hravan

Freakin preach it. Your texts summed everything up pretty well.

I'm gonna go with this gif though...

I'm gunna transcribe texts I got from Hravan here, just for future reference. Worth reading for the lolz

Spoiler

Original post by museobsessed
I'm gunna transcribe texts I got from Hravan here, just for future reference. Worth reading for the lolz

Spoiler

WHY DID I GET NO LIVETEXTING HUH? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?! :cry2:

I would've livetexted, but I watched it at 6.30am...

I jest, I jest :tongue:

But seriously people, YOU ALL NEED TO GO AND WATCH WHITE COLLAR LIKE, YESTERDAY

K?

This post makes absolutely no sense, does it?

Ah well, can you really blame me when...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending