The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

University of the Arts - London 2012 Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by simona.
I also got an offer for a foundation degree at LCC ;]

foundation in art & design? what pathway?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 281
Original post by simona.
I also got an offer for a foundation degree at LCC ;]

wooo! which accom are you staying in?
Reply 282
Original post by Abbie..
I'm off LCC to do Graphic and Media design. I've just got an email for accommodation confirming my place at Manna Ash this morning. Anyone else? x

Hi,
i got an offer for the exact same course but haven't accepted yet.
did you have other offers as well? How did you do your decision?
Also have the possibility to go to Goldsmiths for BA DESIGN...
I DOOOON'T KNOOOOOW!!!!!

would be interesting to hear what convinced you to accept their...
best wishes, leon
Reply 283
LCC or Goldsmiths?????????
(BA Grpahic and media desing or BA design)
heeeeeelp
Reply 284
Original post by netuno
foundation in art & design? what pathway?

yes. what do you mean by "what pathway"?

Original post by clyona1
wooo! which accom are you staying in?

i think i won't stay in Uni accom, maybe i'll rent an apartment or sth else..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 285
Original post by simona.

what pathway did they put you into? film, photography, graphic design, 3D, surface design.
Reply 286
Original post by KED
Nope, Im luckily already a Camberwellite - If you are, I definitly recommend the new Camberwell Halls, its a beautiful building and you are right across from the college - perfect!

Just recieved an email to say I've got a place in Camberwell Campus!!
Reply 287
Original post by swade13
Just recieved an email to say I've got a place in Camberwell Campus!!

That's brilliant news, you'll be able to just roll out of bed and be in college in a few mins :biggrin:

In my various online searches to find out as much about sculpture at comberwell as poss I came across the letter that was sent to people starting Sept 2011, saying what the summer project and first week would be, it also includes a reading list and tools list... here it is if you're interested...

Im so excited, cant wait to start! :excited:
Reply 288
[QUOTE="netuno;37121222"]
Original post by simona.

what pathway did they put you into? film, photography, graphic design, 3D, surface design.

oh.. film. and you?
Reply 289
Hi has anyone heard back from CSM Ba Fashion Courses, applied for Fashion and History theory pathway, had an interview well over a month ago was wondering if any replies have come out? Starting to panic!!!
Reply 290
Original post by KED
That's brilliant news, you'll be able to just roll out of bed and be in college in a few mins :biggrin:

In my various online searches to find out as much about sculpture at comberwell as poss I came across the letter that was sent to people starting Sept 2011, saying what the summer project and first week would be, it also includes a reading list and tools list... here it is if you're interested...

Im so excited, cant wait to start! :excited:

Yeahh im excited! It's going to be so nice!! Ohh cool, doesn't look too bad! Have you got facebook??
Reply 291
Original post by swade13
Yeahh im excited! It's going to be so nice!! Ohh cool, doesn't look too bad! Have you got facebook??

I do but theres like a million people with my name so I'll PM you my email address... :smile:
Reply 292
[QUOTE="simona.;37124139"]
Original post by netuno

oh.. film. and you?

Photography. thought about doing film though. What hall are you staying in?
Reply 293
Original post by netuno

Photography. thought about doing film though. What hall are you staying in?

I won't be staying in Uni accommondations.
Reply 294
Original post by msmith182
not always?think it's more about being safe for your first yr?not knowing anyone and stuff....are u considering moving in with a few ppl and your brother?
sorry to but in :smile:

yep, i'm moving in with my brother and two friends and maybe some others if we find more people. we'll manage somehow.
Reply 295
Original post by leeoon
Hi,
i got an offer for the exact same course but haven't accepted yet.
did you have other offers as well? How did you do your decision?
Also have the possibility to go to Goldsmiths for BA DESIGN...
I DOOOON'T KNOOOOOW!!!!!

would be interesting to hear what convinced you to accept their...
best wishes, leon

Yeah I had offers from Norwich, Bristol, and Nottingham Trent but I chose LCC. everyone knows they're the best for graphic design so why would I want to go anywhere else. They also really know what they're talking about and have incredible printing facilities! I've only got to pass my course to get in and I've got all my accommodation sorted so very excited to start now!

Where else have you got offers from? And why are you unsure about LCC?

Abbie x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 296
Hey

Just curious to see if there's anyone else going on to do BA Photography at Camberwell in September?

I can't seem to find anyone on here, nor the yougo website.
Reply 297
Anyone else going to Camberwell to do the FDA graphic design? Has anyone heard any good or interesting things about the course?
Reply 298
CSM FASHION COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTION OR LCF FASHION JOURNALISM? which one sounds more exciting?
Reply 299
LCF is supposed to be amazing! and incredibly hard to get onto! when did you hear back from CSM???

Quick Reply