The Student Room Group

What do you think of my concert tickets?

Hey guys, yesterday i ordered 2x tickets to see Lady GaGa at Twickenham Stadium in London (yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I am situated in block L13, i was just wandering if i would still have a good time due to my seats;
http://www.eventtravel.com/upload/images//Seating%20Plans//Twickenham-Heroes-Concert-Generic-2010.jpg

So, what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

I think £90 each is a little excessive.. but Monsters gon' monst..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
you'll probably see as much of lady gaga as you can right now.
Reply 3
Original post by Miracle Day
I think £90 each is a little excessive.. but Monsters gon' monst..

77, actually;-)

But, do you think i will still see the show given my seats? :L
Reply 4
Original post by jackf1337
you'll probably see as much of lady gaga as you can right now.

huh?????
Reply 5
the seats are good, whats wrong with it? first row, is it not?
Original post by Blashnet
77, actually;-)

But, do you think i will still see the show given my seats? :L

Probably on the screen :smile:
Meh, it's at the back so that's not great but at least you're in the middle so you'll see the whole stage. There will be screens too so not the end of the world. All in all, I wouldn't have paid that much for those tickets!
Reply 8
Original post by swaggiee
the seats are good, whats wrong with it? first row, is it not?

its at the back though, isnt it? :/
Reply 9
Original post by hothedgehog
Meh, it's at the back so that's not great but at least you're in the middle so you'll see the whole stage. There will be screens too so not the end of the world. All in all, I wouldn't have paid that much for those tickets!

I got told it doesn't matter where you sit at a GaGa concert:/
Reply 10
its at the back though, isnt it? :/

lol ohh, so whats the grey part? ohdear, that IS bad..oh well her backside is attractive too... :s
Its shocking that people still address Lady Gaga as she, everyone knows its a bloke.
Reply 12
lol ohh, so whats the grey part? ohdear, that IS bad..oh well her backside is attractive too... :s

the grey part isnt being used, have you seen where L13 is?
Reply 13
Original post by Miracle Day
Probably on the screen :smile:

probobly?!?!!?!?:L
Reply 14
the grey part isnt being used, have you seen where L13 is?

noww I get it, so the green parts are also seats, so you're in the middle..sorry Im so slow
Reply 15
noww I get it, so the green parts are also seats, so you're in the middle..sorry Im so slow

Yeah green is standing:smile:
I am the first row of seats, but my block is like at the back, directly facing the stage, i am just worried... i hope its worth going..
I got told it doesn't matter where you sit at a GaGa concert:/

Well in that case,what are you worrying about?
I'm sitting in block U8 row E- is that any good?
Reply 18
You'll be alright there, don't threat about it. I've sat pretty much everywhere in a stadium and the only bad seats are at the very top, 'cause the sound bounces off the roof and creates a horrible constant echo. The only problem you'll have there is not being close to the stage but that's what the screens are for, which you'll definitely see enough of. The sound and atmosphere will still be amazing and you're gonna have an awesome time, so relax and be happy you got tickets.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
You spent £77 to see Lady Gaga?

Quick Reply

Latest