The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CraigKirk
I'm obliged to go out tonight, and then I'm working Saturday and Sunday. Then it's straight back into TA work with no-lay in or anything. /Whine.

And in case any of you hadn't noticed, I'm turning into a more northern Craig this Autumn :wink:

yeah I saw, congratulations!

Manchester's super-gay as well so I'm sure you'll have fun.
Original post by rissa14
You could still book it? Or has it gone up stupid amounts?

It's pretty much doubled from when I first looked at them, and considering I wouldn't even be there that long, the money wasn't worth it.
Reply 842
Original post by seanfromtheblock
It's pretty much doubled from when I first looked at them, and considering I wouldn't even be there that long, the money wasn't worth it.

fail :frown:
:angry: turns out someone in sweeden's been using my bank details.

on the plus side the RBS fraud team's hold music is lovely.
:angry: turns out someone in sweeden's been using my bank details.

ugh, hope it's sorted out quickly :angry:

Can't go myself but I hope everyone has a great time in London :smile:

I just discovered that I am carp at taking blood from a fake arm. God knows how I'll manage practising on a friend (they won't be my friend for very long after, that's for sure!) :tongue:
Original post by EierVonSatan
Sorry, busy weekend planned :colondollar:

Writing thesis, or fun busy weekend? :tongue:

Original post by SilverArch
I just discovered that I am carp at taking blood from a fake arm. God knows how I'll manage practising on a friend (they won't be my friend for very long after, that's for sure!) :tongue:

I found the fake arm thing quite fiddly, but I'm excellent at doing it to real people :h: I take my own blood too reasonably frequently heh.
Original post by Revd. Mike
Writing thesis, or fun busy weekend? :tongue:

I found the fake arm thing quite fiddly, but I'm excellent at doing it to real people :h: I take my own blood too reasonably frequently heh.

Ha, mostly fun - for a change :angel:
I'm obliged to go out tonight, and then I'm working Saturday and Sunday. Then it's straight back into TA work with no-lay in or anything. /Whine.

And in case any of you hadn't noticed, I'm turning into a more northern Craig this Autumn :wink:

Clearly the best way to go :tongue:

Ooh you are the second person I know going to Manchester Medical School :awesome:
Come to the conclusion that Amerie is the best thing about the US pop-R&B scene.

this is just such a great track.

Reply 850

Come to the conclusion that Amerie is the best thing about the US pop-R&B scene.

this is just such a great track.

Was that the hold music by any chance?
Sorry, can't go to the meet, even though it'd be grand to meet some of you. :frown:

This is what happens when I live in the middle of Scotland.
Original post by Liam_G
Was that the hold music by any chance?

haha no, the hold music was brass band stuff. It was nice at first, but they just repeated the same three, and one of them was Nimrod, which is the dullest piece of music ever written.

EDIT: and it was a terrible recording, you could hear them all breathing AMATEURS
(edited 12 years ago)
Dammit I haven't been on this thread in ages so didn't know anything about the meet until this morning! :frown:
I won't be able to make it I'm afraid, sorry :frown: thanks for thinking of me though ^^
Original post by dbmag9
Ah, I'd skimmed it and figured it was just general, thanks. You'll be there, right?

Unduli and I'll be there, you won't be alone. :p:

AND ME!!!!!!
Reply 855
'Morning', gays.

Original post by anshul95
AND ME!!!!!!

Yes. And Anshul.
I want to shave and there's no hot water :sad:

guess I'm going to have to cope with looking homeless for another day.

I'll be at the meet.
Original post by dbmag9
'Morning', gays.

Yes. And Anshul.

I'm coming :smile:
Reply 859
Original post by Jace Falco
I'll be at the meet.

Original post by cpdavis
I'm coming :smile:

Hurrah!

Latest