The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Boo. No meet. No meat. No mate. On team. Ate nom. Goodbye.
Reply 861
Original post by dbmag9

That was the best thing I've seen in a very long time :biggrin:
Original post by cpdavis
I'm coming :smile:

YEAH!!!!! :biggrin: Would be great to see you!
Original post by anshul95
YEAH!!!!! :biggrin: Would be great to see you!

Although I have to warn you, I will be going to the library after to finish off AA
Reply 865
Original post by dbmag9

:heart:

Original post by fretter778
That was the best thing I've seen in a very long time :biggrin:

:ditto:
Reply 866
Original post by Liam_G

Favourite bit is when the trolley rolls back out of the ambulance. Properly and embarrassingly loled :colondollar:

dbmag9
meet

By way of an apology, have a picture of a cute boy instead. I know that's what you'd all prefer :h:
Reply 867
Original post by thurin
Favourite bit is when the trolley rolls back out of the ambulance. Properly and embarrassingly loled :colondollar:

By way of an apology, have a picture of a cute boy instead. I know that's what you'd all prefer :h:

Thanks you for quoting me in this. That link did not disappoint :pierre:
Reply 868
Original post by thurin

Predicted responses: Mike disapproves, Crisps lists us the guy's complete filmography.
Reply 869
Original post by dbmag9
Predicted responses: Mike disapproves, Crisps lists us the guy's complete filmography.

PRSOM
Original post by dbmag9

Actually if I recall correctly (I remember seeing that picture ages ago) that's a a musician called Joe Brooks. His music isn't great though. Generic acousticy singer-singwriter things that young teenage girls just fall for.
Reply 871
Original post by fretter778
Actually if I recall correctly (I remember seeing that picture ages ago) that's a a musician called Joe Brooks. His music isn't great though. Generic acousticy singer-singwriter things that young teenage girls just fall for.

I like a few of his songs... But yeah I know what you mean about the genericness of them...

How's everyone today? I have homemade chilli on the hob :biggrin: Excited!
Reply 872
Original post by Mod Calm

Oh that's what I was going to make for dinner.. oh well I'll make chicken again instead lol
Reply 873
Original post by Mod Calm
I like a few of his songs... But yeah I know what you mean about the genericness of them...

Original post by rissa14
Oh that's what I was going to make for dinner.. oh well I'll make chicken again instead lol

You're not bringing this to some secret TSRLGBTSCTNQR potluck dinner are you? I thought different people were allowed to eat the same food separately. :confused:

I have mother-made chilli in the fridge, om nom nom. :h:
I went to KFC because I don't want to eat my own ****e cooking.

I went at like half three though which was just silly.
Reply 875
Original post by seanfromtheblock
I went to KFC because I don't want to eat my own ****e cooking.

I went at like half three though which was just silly.

Mmm, KFC... :sogood:
Original post by dbmag9
What's up?

I dunno whether I should come to the meet or not.
Original post by seanfromtheblock
haha no, the hold music was brass band stuff. It was nice at first, but they just repeated the same three, and one of them was Nimrod, which is the dullest piece of music ever written.

EDIT: and it was a terrible recording, you could hear them all breathing AMATEURS

Best hold music evar:

I seem to have developed an incredible Pop Tarts addiction recently. Shame they're so unhealthy. But then all addictive things are except for sex.
Original post by CraigKirk
I seem to have developed an incredible Pop Tarts addiction recently. Shame they're so unhealthy. But then all addictive things are except for sex.

sly.

I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't spend all my time on the internet clicking things because I like the sound.

Latest