The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The first thing I do when I get in is make tea and I have no interest in going out even though it is friday. I am becoming old before my time.

In other news medical EMQs are hilariously stereotypical.
Reply 901
We need some more female representation tomorrow please ladies!

I don't know if I can handle being surrounded by this many gay guys... :P
Original post by Pi!
I applied to Sheffield through Extra. I hope they offer me a place.

What have you applied for?
Reply 903
My Mum's accused me of having a fruit fetish because I've eaten an apple and an orange in the space of two hours. She also assures me (on behalf of her confidant - a mysterious lady known as 'Pat') that chocolate counts as one of my five a day.

She so Northern :daydreaming:
:hat2: everyone
wish I was coming tomorrow :sad2:
Reply 906
Original post by Liam_G
My Mum's accused me of having a fruit fetish because I've eaten an apple and an orange in the space of two hours. She also assures me (on behalf of her confidant - a mysterious lady known as 'Pat') that chocolate counts as one of my five a day.

Oh, Liam. I'm starting to understand how you managed to describe Nando's as "like McDonalds but with more asians". :p:
Ugh, I hate difficult decisions. Been offered a job interview - the company seems (for some reason) wildly keen on me so I'm cautiously hopeful that an offer may be on the horizon if the interview goes well. Problem is, it's nearly 3 hours travelling time each way from my current location. I'm looking to move house anyway, but I was planning to move in a Northerly/Easterly direction, and this job is south-west. I said no, it was too far - so they've come back with a salary offer that's DOUBLE my previous salary! :eek:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 908
Original post by Liam_G

Fruit fetish? That's different...
Reply 909
Original post by Terpsikhore
Ugh, I hate difficult decisions. Been offered a job interview - the company seems (for some reason) wildly keen on me so I'm cautiously hopeful that an offer may be on the horizon if the interview goes well. Problem is, it's nearly 3 hours travelling time each way from my current location. I'm looking to move house anyway, but I was planning to move in a Northerly/Easterly direction, and this job is south-west. I said no, it was too far -so they've come back with a salary offer that's DOUBLE my previous salary! :eek:

:zomg:

Any particular reason you wanted to move in a Northerly/Easterly direction?

Original post by dbmag9
Oh, Liam. I'm starting to understand how you managed to describe Nando's as "like McDonalds but with more asians". :p:

BUT IT WAS :nooo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dbmag9

to be fair that's pretty accurate.
Original post by Liam_G

I hope you've put a green pin in your map accordingly.
Original post by Liam_G
My Mum's accused me of having a fruit fetish because I've eaten an apple and an orange in the space of two hours.

an apple and an orange in 2 hours? what are you, some kind of poof or something?
Reply 913
Original post by Terpsikhore
I hope you've put a green pin in your map accordingly.

I do not have a map. And I'll have you know that I have not experimented with fruit :haughty:

So it would be a purple pin :ninja:
Reply 914
Original post by seanfromtheblock
an apple and an orange in 2 hours? what are you, some kind of poof or something?

I don't just eat fruit, I consume meat on a daily basis.

That doesn't really make me sound any less gay though.
Reply 915
I'm in heaven right now. :-)

drinks. obviously.

See above. Though I may be tempted to have a wander out to an actual bar with actual people later. :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mod Calm

See above. Though I may be tempted to have a wander out to an actual bar with actual people later. :P

oooh looks good. I have rum, and I'm going to my friends flat for drinks. Don't think I'm going out.

Just a hint, Mike will soon berate you for using Gordon's.
Original post by Liam_G
I don't just eat fruit, I consume meat on a daily basis.

That doesn't really make me sound any less gay though.

Tom should be worried if you're managing to do it on a daily basis.
Reply 918
Tom should be worried impressed if you're managing to do it on a daily basis.

Fixed :h:
Original post by Mod Calm
I'm in heaven right now. :-)

Actual people? Sounds dangerous.
Oh yes and mike will tut :tongue:

Latest