The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
If I can be arsed to go at all today gays it won't be till late in the day. I have Dan and James II's numbers though.
Reply 981
See some of you shortly. :awesome:
I did it!!

:woo:

He was fine with it. He said I was a plonker for being afraid of telling him. :awesome:
I somehow have to fit in going to the meet and seeing my girlfriend and doing important organise-y things in my London flat. And I may have only just woken up. Whoops.

Original post by Terpsikhore
Ugh, I hate difficult decisions. Been offered a job interview - the company seems (for some reason) wildly keen on me so I'm cautiously hopeful that an offer may be on the horizon if the interview goes well. Problem is, it's nearly 3 hours travelling time each way from my current location. I'm looking to move house anyway, but I was planning to move in a Northerly/Easterly direction, and this job is south-west. I said no, it was too far - so they've come back with a salary offer that's DOUBLE my previous salary! :eek:

Gotta do what you gotta do for money and bitches, right?

Original post by Mod Calm
I'm in heaven right now. :-)

I'm aware that I'm late to the party, but ugh, Gordon's. And just to add my own flavour to the discussion - instagram? You hipster.

Original post by Terpsikhore
Every time I hear you say (or see you write) that, I think of you as an East End mob boss.

I adore you :h:

Original post by Revd. Mike
I doubt I will be coming :/ Definitely won't during the day as I have far too much studying to be doing. Tomorrow night I'm supposed to be going to Slimelight (but probably won't). If I get enough work done I may stop by in the evening, but I also may have a date...

I'm beginning to doubt that you actually exist. Let me know if you actually are going to Slimelight and I'll see if I have enough black clothing to get away with it.
Reply 984
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
He was fine with it. He said I was a plonker for being afraid of telling him. :awesome:

:jumphug:
Original post by Jace Falco

I'm aware that I'm late to the party, but ugh, Gordon's. And just to add my own flavour to the discussion - instagram? You hipster.

haha, I didn't feel it was fair to pass judgment on every element of the photo.
Original post by Jace Falco
I'm beginning to doubt that you actually exist. Let me know if you actually are going to Slimelight and I'll see if I have enough black clothing to get away with it.

No no, I definitely exist. You spoke to me on the phone once and everything :h: I won't be going to Slimelight unfortunately :frown: I'll let you know next time I do!
Original post by fretter778
Horrendously horribly jealous

He's going to announce a UK tour soon!
Original post by twinlensreflex
:yep: I definitely do! I have a room in halls with my name on it now too :cool:

Aaaaand I'm too tired to contribute anything intelligent. :smile:

I'm at Univ in Edinburgh (well just outside of) :awesome:
Original post by Mad Vlad
:hugs:

I'm awesome thanks :biggrin:

Things are good!

that's good to hear :yy:

going back to univ tomorrow ie. back to exam and essay land :frown: I'mgoing to miss my cat so much again :emo:
Reply 989
Oh dear,oh dear, oh dear. Went to a cashpoint, got £20 out, but I walked away between it spitting my card and cash out, meaning I somehow managed to leave the cash there waiting for someone. I am so stupid :frown: :redface:
Reply 990
Original post by Crisps
Oh dear,oh dear, oh dear. Went to a cashpoint, got £20 out, but I walked away between it spitting my card and cash out, meaning I somehow managed to leave the cash there waiting for someone. I am so stupid :frown: :redface:

The machines such it back in if you don't take the money, so you might have got away with it.
Reply 991
Original post by mmmpie
The machines such it back in if you don't take the money, so you might have got away with it.

Probably not. It's a fairly busy area, so no doubt someone's nicked it. My horses better do well in the National now!
50 pages? really?
Reply 993
Original post by seanfromtheblock
50 pages? really?

Should there be more? :iiam:
Reply 994
Oh well. No winners :hmpf:
Reply 995
Those poor horses! :frown:

2 dead (and 2 receiving treatment?...), and I thought the 'winner' whipped his horse a disgusting amount.

There's definitely something tauromachic about horse racing.
Reply 996
Original post by thurin

2 dead (and 2 receiving treatment?...), and I thought the 'winner' whipped his horse a disgusting amount.

Agreed.

I saw them racing earlier, but had no idea two of the horses had died.
Reply 997
Original post by thurin

I used to always bet, until both horses I picked one year ended up dead! It's cruel.
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I did it!!

:woo:

Well done :woo: so proud :proud:
Just got home. Thanks for a fun day out everyone :smile: It was really good meeting you all x

Sucks that I had to go home :frown:

Latest