The Student Room Group

Film Fanatics - Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boromir9111
Don't worry, he's gay :colone:

I figured that out a long time ago :colone:

WoW.....that is a lot but to be expected, it looks so amazing!!! and it would have to be...it's a powerhouse of super-heroes.....the effects are going to be off the charts :biggrin:

Haha yeah! The special effects have to be amazing (as expensive as they are). Mind you, there's a fair amount of hype around it which should be a good indicator of a great release and lots of moniez for the studio :ahee: :yep: . (Our Student Cinema exec is already scheduling it for a double showing in the Autumn term, so they have a fair amount of faith in it too... And they are rarely wrong :tongue:)

Original post by dknt
On the contrary, you stalk me. :awesome:

Hmmmm..... Nope. I think your viewing it through your physics-y topsy turvey mental mindset :eyeball:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Nirgilis
Have you seen the budget as well? $220 million! :eek3: . Avatar was only slightly more expensive :tongue:

Not that much when you consider that their promotional budget for it included making four feature length films.
Reply 6062
Also, it's Friday the 13th :eek:

Saturday the 14th :eek:
Original post by dknt
Saturday the 14th :eek:

mind = blown......

:awesome:
Reply 6064
mind = blown......

:awesome:

I watched the Devil wears Prada the other day. t'was very amusing :awesome:
Original post by dknt
I watched the Devil wears Prada the other day. t'was very amusing :awesome:

I think the only thing left now is for you to come out the closet and just admit it to whole world :p:

Let it out, brooooo :colone:
Reply 6066
I think the only thing left now is for you to come out the closet and just admit it to whole world :p:

Let it out, brooooo :colone:

Favourite quote from it is "Details of your incompetence do not interest me." Very fitting when I talk to you I think :awesome:
Original post by dknt
Favourite quote from it is "Details of your incompetence do not interest me." Very fitting when I talk to you I think :awesome:

Dear me.....you even remember the quotes....next thing you're gonna tell me high heels is good for your posture :p:
Apparently China censored Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic 3D because they feared audiences would attempt to reach out and touch them. :holmes:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Apparently China censored Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic 3D because they feared audiences would attempt to reach out and touch them. :holmes:
Let's be honest here, who can blame them? :sexface:

Rose = :coma:
Reply 6070

Not gonna lie, thought about having a virtual feel. :sexface:
Original post by aja89
Not gonna lie, thought about having a virtual feel. :sexface:

Cop a feel, eh?

I need a good light hearted film to watch, someone recommend me some quickly.. and rep will be received. :awesome:
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
I need a good light hearted film to watch, someone recommend me some quickly.. and rep will be received. :awesome:

Johnny English
Bruce/Evan Almighty
Up
Hot Fuzz
Madagascar

You've probably seen most of those though. :awesome:
Reply 6074

Little Miss Sunshine

This is hard because I know nothing of your gender!

I love you man
Grown Ups

nothing too emotionally deep in either...

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a must. You have already repped me so send me a cookie in the post.
Original post by aja89
Little Miss Sunshine

I was very confused at the end of that film. Honestly, what on earth was that dance!?

Midnight in Paris

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a must. You have already repped me so send me a cookie in the post.

I see your rep hunting as per usual mate.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World was quite fun

Brooklyn's Finest for a more action based affair but still quite light
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest