Reply 1020
Original post by SuicideCommando
No way! Only just saw this otherwise I would have gone. :sad:

There'll probably be a big one in the summer sometime :yes:
Original post by Liam_G

Shhhhhwwwweeeeeet!
Reply 1022
Not been on TSR long but has anyone noticed that there's been a LOT of gay-related threads lately? Is that just standard though? :confused:
Original post by Liam_G

We have to wait that long?! :nooo:
Original post by Liam_G

I can set up the triple P:

Pimms, Picnic and Pub :awesome:
Original post by Nynyflower
He's going to announce a UK tour soon!

Where I shall see him for the third time :awesome:

On an unrelated note, I had a super fun day receiving many facefuls of salty liquid

Spoiler

Original post by L.O.V.E.
Not been on TSR long but has anyone noticed that there's been a LOT of gay-related threads lately? Is that just standard though? :confused:

Because we are just that awesome people feel the need to talk...
Original post by L.O.V.E.

It's fairly standard for there to be one or two, but it's unusually busy at the moment.
I won't be able to make a summer meet :cry2:
Reply 1029
Re summer meet. Date will have to be decided a good few weeks in advance, because of work sadly. But I shall definitely try to be in attendance.
Ok, so after coming out now I feel really physically sick and I hardly slept. I guess it's the stress catching up with me.

What to do? I hope this feeling goes away soon. :sad:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Ok, so after coming out now I feel really physically sick and I hardly slept. I guess it's the stress catching up with me.

What to do? I hope this feeling goes away soon. :sad:

I know the feeling! it does go away, just try and relax, do something to take your mind off it all!
If you want to talk to someone give me a PM :smile:
Pottermore is open for Muggles!!! WOO!!! :woo: :awesome:
My wand is twelve inches long :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
The summer meet shouldn't be in august, because I can't get any time off work then.

but other than that, I should be able to come.
Morning.

I'm very annoyed today. My university LGBT society don't seem to understand self-definition and the fact you don't have to be gay to be self-define as LGBT. :mad:
Reply 1035
Original post by InPlainSight
Morning.

I'm very annoyed today. My university LGBT society don't seem to understand self-definition and the fact you don't have to be gay to be self-define as LGBT. :mad:

Isn't it wonderful - if you're not straight, people tend to dismiss you as just gay and in denial.

And if there's one thing I've learnt from the last few days, it's that university LGBT societies seem to be full of bigots and self-righteous people :frown:
Question, Should I text the girl I hooked up with? Have her number but not her name? lol :confused:
Original post by sarahsmurf
Question, Should I text the girl I hooked up with? Have her number but not her name? lol :confused:

Can't hurt. The easiest way around the embarrassment of not knowing her name is to get her to add you on Facebook.

Reply 1038
'Morning', gays. How are we all today?
Original post by Mad Vlad
Can't hurt. The easiest way around the embarrassment of not knowing her name is to get her to add you on Facebook.

See this is why I'm confused, she said she wanted to add me on fb but never did :s-smilie: thats why I'm wondering if I should text her? :s-smilie: #rejected ?

Latest