The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cpdavis
It's official, I'm the only one out of all my friends (well good friends) who isn't sexually active :erm:

It's not a competition... :fyi: :smile:
I hate writing about terrible, boring literature.

Fortunately, it's done now! :biggrin:
Original post by zakiman
Hope you all had fun meeting up! I was going to come but I got distracted by a friend in shoreditch :P

No commitment. :pierre:
Reply 1063
Has anyone watched Lip Service on the BBC? About 3 gay women living in Glasgow. I heard they're bringing a second series!
Charlie Brooker is amazing. Some people are gay in space. Get over it.
Reply 1065
Original post by dbmag9
All the ice is gone! I am truly the master of this freezer.

Also, hah, young Russell Tovey in a Poirot episode. :p:

I would bugger Russell Tovey into sweet oblivion tbh :holmes:
slept through my first lecture of the term, good start :facepalm:
Reply 1067
Original post by seanfromtheblock
slept through my first lecture of the term, good start :facepalm:

Start how you mean to go on, Sean.
Original post by Laertes
Start how you mean to go on, Sean.

slept through 6 alarms, I don't even know how.

I was so organised as well, I'd packed my bag the night before and decided what I was going to wear and everything.
Reply 1069
Days are so long when you get up in the morning. :dry:

Original post by paddy

Oh, paddy, how we've missed you.

Original post by seanfromtheblock
decided what I was going to wear and everything.

Poof. :p:
Original post by Revd. Mike
Charlie Brooker is amazing. Some people are gay in space. Get over it.

"The final scene oozes symbolism: having penetrated the Death Star's trench in his phallic spacecraft, he closes his eyes, submits to his true inner instinct and triumphantly blasts his X-Wing's seed into an anus-like aperture, causing an orgasmic eruption that changes his universe for ever."

I'm just going to lie here for a while and bask in the almighty glory of that sentence, if that's okay.
Original post by paddy

Get in line. Unless you want to share, in which case I'll save you a space.

Original post by Terpsikhore
"The final scene oozes symbolism: having penetrated the Death Star's trench in his phallic spacecraft, he closes his eyes, submits to his true inner instinct and triumphantly blasts his X-Wing's seed into an anus-like aperture, causing an orgasmic eruption that changes his universe for ever."

I'm just going to lie here for a while and bask in the almighty glory of that sentence, if that's okay.

Perfectly acceptable, I did the same.
Reply 1072
Original post by Revd. Mike
Get in line. Unless you want to share, in which case I'll save you a space.

Perfectly acceptable, I did the same.

You pick one end I'll take the other :beard:
Reply 1073
The best thing about TSR finally releasing a mobile app (but Android only for now) is that I can make sneaky posts like this more easily at work! :ahee:
Original post by dbmag9

Poof. :p:

Bitch please.
Reply 1075
Original post by Crisps
The best thing about TSR finally releasing a mobile app (but Android only for now) is that I can make sneaky posts like this more easily at work! :ahee:

There's an app now? I shall investigate. I would have been content simply with a mobile version of the site though. :colonhash:
Reply 1076
There is an app! And it fits on my phone :biggrin:
Reply 1077
Original post by dbmag9
There's an app now? I shall investigate. I would have been content simply with a mobile version of the site though. :colonhash:

NO I VIOLENTLY HATE MOBILE WEBSITES WITH THE WHITE HOT EVER-BURNING FIRE OF A THOUSAND STARS.

I hate mobile sites. They always redirect you away from the non-mobile version and have the functionality of the normal website if it was drunk on scotch and tied to a chair.

Sorry but most phones these days display websites perfectly fine, unless it's a flash website in which case you shouldn't have a website in the first place.

Omg seriously.

Original post by dbmag9
There is an app! And it fits on my phone :biggrin:

That's what it feels like every day with an iPhone :h:
Reply 1078
Original post by paddy
NO I VIOLENTLY HATE MOBILE WEBSITES WITH THE WHITE HOT EVER-BURNING FIRE OF A THOUSAND STARS.

I hate mobile sites. They always redirect you away from the non-mobile version and have the functionality of the normal website if it was drunk on scotch and tied to a chair.

Sorry but most phones these days display websites perfectly fine, unless it's a flash website in which case you shouldn't have a website in the first place.

Omg seriously.

My phone displays TSR fine as it is; it'd just be nice to not have to wait for a whole main page of one thousand links to load when I all want is to read what they queers have written, and to not have to zoom in and out constantly to log in and read threads.
Reply 1079
Oh dear. There go the last dregs of my productivity then. My TSR umbilical cord is complete >_<

Latest