The Student Room Group

Gypsy Scum who had Slaves

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-17755278

I despise these people with a passion both through personel experiance and from reports of them they are scum. Yes it was only 7 who are in court for this but the rest of their pathetic little camp would have known that there were slaves being kept, made to work and tortured anyone who sticks up for these people are scum aswell.

They complain about the way people treat them but what do they expect when they act the way they do there is a gypsy camp near my house that I sometimes have to walk past to get to my friends house and anytime I go past on my own and there are Gypsys at the entrance I have been abused and I have been attacked once aswell. They leave rubbish everywhere, my friend was mugged by them and another friend had a dog set on him.

They make out they are innocent victims when they are the opposite there is a reason they are hated everywhere they go they built their own reputation. These left wing ***** who stick up for them should be slapped.

Scroll to see replies

We should be kicking these travellers out. As far as I know, Ireland kicked them out to here, why can't we kick them out?
You couldn't make it up!
Reply 3
I predict that at any moment some pseudo-intellectual left-wing posh kid with little sense of self-worth is going to come into this thread to defend the gypsies. The same sort of posh, clueless toff who camped out at Dale Farm in an attempt to boost their own sense of self-worth and in a desperate cry for attention.
Funny, I'd have thought a right-wing turd like the OP would have been happy to see the "useless" homeless being put to work.
Reply 5
Original post by Snagprophet
We should be kicking these travellers out. As far as I know, Ireland kicked them out to here, why can't we kick them out?

Most of them were born in this country now anyway so we can't kick them out and both the UK and Ireland are part of the EU so I think they can still live in either country Ireland's goverment and it's people just made life extremley difficult and hard for them which made them move over here to steal from us instead.

The European Union keeps protecting them so we an't do to much
Reply 6
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Funny, I'd have thought a right-wing turd like the OP would have been happy to see the "useless" homeless being put to work.

I suppose you think we should just let these people do what they want, we should just let them carry on keeping slaves stealing, abusing and attacking people because it's part of their culture right?
Reply 7
Original post by FrigidSymphony

Here we go ^^^

The first of the lib-tard sheep has surprised! No shock that it's the sycophant who supports Scottish independence even though any intellgent person knows that Scotland lacks the resources and capability to support itself.
Original post by Shabalala
Most of them were born in this country now anyway so we can't kick them out and both the UK and Ireland are part of the EU so I think they can still live in either country Ireland's goverment and it's people just made life extremley difficult and hard for them which made them move over here to steal from us instead.

The European Union keeps protecting them so we an't do to much

Well then we make it difficult for them to live here then.
Reply 9
I'm one of those 'liberal 'tards' that you so eloquently described, but I have no problem acknowledging that these are awful people and awful actions.
Original post by Shabalala
I suppose you think we should just let these people do what they want, we should just let them carry on keeping slaves stealing, abusing and attacking people because it's part of their culture right?

Not at all. Just as we shouldn't permit right-wing ***** like the Tories to do what they like and ruin the country, just because it's part of the culture.
Reply 11
I went to a fair a couple of weeks back in a very affluent part of the country (VERY affluent). The place was full of gypsies. On the bumper carts, I'd say about 30% of the people were gypsies and two of the carts were going round with one of them driving and the other one hanging out the side punching people very hard in the face, then cutting them off and shouting abuse at them.

Before the ride, when we were all sitting in our carts waiting to start, a gypsy in the cart in front turned round and said to me (I was sat with my GF) - "As soon as this thing starts I'm gonna slap you, not a soft slap either" (in his retarded Irish accent) "right in front of your girlfriend. And don't give me no lip neither cos the park is full of my mates".

I just sat there and stared at him, I mean what could I do? I could see that he wasn't lying -m the place was full of gypsies. So when we set off I just stayed as far away as possible from them. And sure nough, they were going round smacking people - didn't matter who they were, how old or young. They hit someone who looked about 65 and a lad about 13.

Utter scum.
Original post by Zeffy
Here we go ^^^

The first of the lib-tard sheep has surprised! No shock that it's the sycophant who supports Scottish independence even though any intellgent person knows that Scotland lacks the resources and capability to support itself.

Really now. Even the Tories have given up this line. It's not worth anyone's time.
Original post by Steezy
I went to a fair a couple of weeks back in a very affluent part of the country (VERY affluent). The place was full of gypsies. On the bumper carts, I'd say about 30% of the people were gypsies and two of the carts were going round with one of them driving and the other one hanging out the side punching people very hard in the face, then cutting them off and shouting abuse at them.

Before the ride, when we were all sitting in our carts waiting to start, a gypsy in the cart in front turned round and said to me (I was sat with my GF) - "As soon as this thing starts I'm gonna slap you, not a soft slap either" (in his retarded Irish accent) "right in front of your girlfriend. And don't give me no lip neither cos the park is full of my mates".

I just sat there and stared at him, I mean what could I do? I could see that he wasn't lying -m the place was full of gypsies. So when we set off I just stayed as far away as possible from them. And sure nough, they were going round smacking people - didn't matter who they were, how old or young. They hit someone who looked about 65 and a lad about 13.

Utter scum.

:lolwut: They were smacking people for no reason?
Reply 14
Original post by Zeffy
I predict that at any moment some pseudo-intellectual left-wing posh kid with little sense of self-worth is going to come into this thread to defend the gypsies. The same sort of posh, clueless toff who camped out at Dale Farm in an attempt to boost their own sense of self-worth and in a desperate cry for attention.

...as opposed to pseudo-intellectual posh kids whose only contact with gypsy and/or traveller communities has been via news stories about gypsies/travellers committing criminal acts, right?
Reply 15
Original post by Steezy

Utter scum.

Well there entire "culture" is based around violence and they try to make out it's hounorable because they sort their problems out like men (bare knuckle fighting) they miss out the fact they attack innocent people and they bite each others ear off or attac each other from behind.

Just look at My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding how the men can just grab a woman and force her to do what he wants. There was one occasion where a man was having a heart attack in the middle of the road and was getting help every other car was waiting but no the dirty gypos they drove on the pavement to get round.
Reply 16
[video="youtube;luB2vK0SGw8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luB2vK0SGw8[/video]

watch this video and tell me they aren't inbred violent freaks
Original post by Zeffy
Here we go ^^^

Oh for goodness sake, get off it. This discussion isn't about left wing vs right wing, so refrain from picking useless arguments to get some sort of angst you have out. And any intelligent person with an open mind should realise that the issue of Scottish independence does have some valid reasoning.

Back to the issue in hand, this is vile. Those persecuted really are scum.
Original post by Steezy

Utter scum.

Wow, they sound a civil bunch. Why can't more people be like them? The world would be a much nicer place if everyone carried on like that.

Sorry for my complete sarcasm:smile:

I have known a few travellers and they were alright, they were older though and I think the youth reckon they have something to prove. But as always is, a few spoil it for the rest.

My advice is do not go to fairs, I don't, so I have not seen this going on. If as you say this does go on then maybe the local council would not give a license for whoever it is to stage the fair, but for the council to know it must be reported.

On topic though. I think a few of us support some kind of slavery whether we like it or not. I used to buy Nike trainers all the time and have a funny feeling that a few of my old consuming habits were indirectly supporting some form of slavery.
(edited 11 years ago)
The fact that they are Travellers is irrelevant. This particular group have committed contemptible crimes, and should be tried and punished as is appropriate, but we don't assume people's guilt based on their ethnicity.