The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alex207
Got a conditional offer for illustration at UWE going to be my firm, cant wait till September :smile:

Also could anyone help me with accommodation? as I will be going to Bower Ashton campus I was going to put
Marketgate
Student Village

then I'm not sure what as I dunno how far away they are, how many options do you have to put for accommodation?
I I'm definitely putting marketgate as my top though :smile:

Also what about Nelson/Drake house? finding it hard to find information about them, is it still an option?

We're sorta in the same field as I'm doing Graphic Design and also applied for Market Gate ! :biggrin:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 421
Original post by Jack22031994
You mean Carroll Court?

Nope they're houses based around frenchay I think :smile:
Reply 422
Got an offer for Radiotherapy and Oncology... anyone else?
And for accommodation I put Marketgate as my first choice :smile:
Reply 423
Just firmed my offer for Radiotherapy & Oncology too. I am a mature student and will be living at home.
Reply 424
Original post by Hearts82
Just firmed my offer for Radiotherapy & Oncology too. I am a mature student and will be living at home.

Awesome! Nice to meet you :smile: You looking forward to it?
Reply 425
I am really looking forward to it. I am currently doing my Access course. 2 more exams to go then am done plus some coursework.:smile:
I can't wait to get there now, felt so weird not renewing my season ticket for Everton, brings it home how quick this years gone.
Reply 427
Original post by DannyR2811
I can't wait to get there now, felt so weird not renewing my season ticket for Everton, brings it home how quick this years gone.

This time yesterday in 5 months we shall be starting Freshers week! It shall also be my birthday, plenty to celebrate hahha
Reply 428

Still got my Reading season ticket! We are Premier League :biggrin: banter will fly when our team's meet :wink:
Original post by RossB-rfc
Still got my Reading season ticket! We are Premier League :biggrin: banter will fly when our team's meet :wink:

How you planning on getting to the games? The banter will be great! I'll probably go Reading at your place!
Reply 430
How you planning on getting to the games? The banter will be great! I'll probably go Reading at your place!

I'm only an hours train from home so can just pop back for home and away games cos my dad drives to away games :smile: definetly! I want to go back to Everton this year :smile:

What course you on and accomadation?
I'm only an hours train from home so can just pop back for home and away games cos my dad drives to away games :smile: definetly! I want to go back to Everton this year :smile:

What course you on and accomadation?

Computing and hopefully student village, I'll try get back to Everton for some games but its around £40 train home!
Reply 432
anyone coming from manchester or near there?
Original post by beth24xx
anyone coming from manchester or near there?

Coming from Wirral
Reply 434
Computing and hopefully student village, I'll try get back to Everton for some games but its around £40 train home!

Student village too mate! Doing business studies with marketing. Ahh man, that sucks! It's only like £10 for me or cheaper, convert you to a Royal :wink: haha
Student village too mate! Doing business studies with marketing. Ahh man, that sucks! It's only like £10 for me or cheaper, convert you to a Royal :wink: haha

Why would I want to become a Royal? You'll be playing championship football when we are in the second year! I'd only be a Royal when you play Liverpool!
Reply 436
Coming from Wirral

Oh thats not far! :smile: It not fare hoe the train tickets are like 55 quid down there :frown:
Original post by beth24xx
Oh thats not far! :smile: It not fare hoe the train tickets are like 55 quid down there :frown:

I can get around £20 if i go at the right times and stuff, i'm lucky in ways because I can go from Liverpool,Warrington,Chester,Crewe all pretty easy so I can go from say Liverpool and come back to Chester.
Is anyone coming from Wiltshire?
Reply 439
Just firmed my offer for criminology with psychology at UWE :smile:

Quick Reply