The Student Room Group

how to spike fringe AND make cover some forehead

Hey i want my fringe to be spiked up streight however i feel i have a forehead which is maybe 2CM taller than i would like it and when i have my hair down it does not bother me but when i have it spiked up so you can see my hairline i do feel self consious. So it they any ideas to have it streight spiked up and cover my forehead a little maybe by having it curl slightly at the bottom of the hair then spiked up .. basically i want it spiked up fringe without the hairline showing basically :colondollar:

Sorry i cant explain it in much detail

i am dysexic btw so dont mock the way i have worded it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsocncESm8&feature=relmfu thats how i want it
(edited 11 years ago)
So the Zayn Malik hairstyle didn't work out then? :rolleyes:
Do you mean like Simon from the Inbetweeners? Even though I think it looks OK, it's a style most girls tend not to be great fans of.
Original post by Miracle Day
So the Zayn Malik hairstyle didn't work out then? :rolleyes:

haha nah it was too long to spike
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Do you mean like Simon from the Inbetweeners? Even though I think it looks OK, it's a style most girls tend not to be great fans of.

no spiked liked this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsocncESm8&feature=relmfu
bump
Reply 6
not being funny but you could just do what was in the video? but skip out the straightening part if your lucky enough to have straight hair. id say use a mattish product such as topman hair putty, and dont use too much or it will just look awful.
Original post by ManchesterUnited7_
Hey i want my fringe to be spiked up streight however i feel i have a forehead which is maybe 2CM taller than i would like it and when i have my hair down it does not bother me but when i have it spiked up so you can see my hairline i do feel self consious. So it they any ideas to have it streight spiked up and cover my forehead a little maybe by having it curl slightly at the bottom of the hair then spiked up .. basically i want it spiked up fringe without the hairline showing basically :colondollar:

Sorry i cant explain it in much detail

i am dysexic btw so dont mock the way i have worded it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsocncESm8&feature=relmfu thats how i want it

How long is your hair? If it's reasonably long you could blowdry it backwards (against the direction your hair grows in) and then when you style it you'll be able to get it to "go" forward or to the side but curl upward.
Original post by Jwp14
not being funny but you could just do what was in the video? but skip out the straightening part if your lucky enough to have straight hair. id say use a mattish product such as topman hair putty, and dont use too much or it will just look awful.

thanks for the styling product recommendation :smile:

Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
How long is your hair? If it's reasonably long you could blowdry it backwards (against the direction your hair grows in) and then when you style it you'll be able to get it to "go" forward or to the side but curl upward.

my hair is the same length as in the video or around the same length. Thanks for the advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest