Original post by RamocitoMorales
I don't care that you're a
lesbian

Original post by S-man10
hwb is simply in denial ffs :console:

Original post by Spairos
Even if she had been a lesbian

Original post by y.yousef
no :nothing: i'm a half italian and half turkish gurl, who is STRAIGHT. But holliwoodbugie, ur an exception :wink:

What a bunch of mongs. :facepalm2:

Original post by minniiee
hey hey hey!!!!
im here too! :frown:

:jumphug:

Save this thread from turning into a c0ck fest please. :sigh:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

:

Baby you can't deny what we have. :perv:

:jumphug:

Save this thread from turning into a c0ck fest please. :sigh:

ahah
ill trryyy
:jumphug: :smile:

how was last night :jiggy:
True, I won you from the beginning babez :sadnod:

If it never started, it was never played and therefore it never won or lost :no:
Original post by S-man10
If it never started, it was never played and therefore it never won or lost :no:

I don't like you.
I don't like you.

Hate me then
I don't like you.

you're mean :frown:
ahah
ill trryyy
:jumphug: :smile:

didi you just jumphug hwb naked? :holmes:
Original post by S-man10
Hate me then

Already am. You could be capable of murder. Gradual commitment init. Continuing out the bosses orders, despite the fact that they are wrong.

you're mean :frown:

I'm mean? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

I'm not the one whose repressing the inferior, according to the status in an internet forum.
And being a hypocrite by acting like a badman saying 'dont ever avoid swear filter in front of me'.
But it's justified for him to avoid swear filter saying 'ffs', beause he's a mod, and mods are always right.

Mods are like the capitalist system, where they have all the advantages and power and produce rules to only benefit them.
I hate people who abuse their power, and don't act like 'donw to earth people', i don't have time for them.
Original post by S-man10
didi you just jumphug hwb naked? :holmes:

nopes fully clothed :smile:

Already am. You could be capable of murder. Gradual commitment init. Continuing out the bosses orders, despite the fact that they are wrong.

I'm mean? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

I'm not the one whose repressing the inferior, according to the status in an internet forum.
And being a hypocrite by acting like a badman saying 'dont ever avoid swear filter in front of me'.
But it's justified for him to avoid swear filter saying 'ffs', beause he's a mod, and mods are always right.

Mods are like the capitalist system, where they have all the advantages and power and produce rules to only benefit them.
I hate people who abuse their power, and don't act like 'donw to earth people', i don't have time for them.

oh wow... you're like a little conspiracy theorist!
he didnt say dont you ever do anything
i though he asked you quite nicely ... which is fair enough what with it being his job.. you broke the rules when you evaded the fliter and it wasn't the cleverest idea doing it in conversation with a mod...
besides maybe ffs is allowed? people use dtf a lot on here and thats not usually censored or criticised...
just saying...

ah so the clothes came of once you landed on her... a bit was already torn in the air tbf

oh wow... you're like a little conspiracy theorist!
he didnt say dont you ever do anything
i though he asked you quite nicely ... which is fair enough what with it being his job.. you broke the rules when you evaded the fliter and it wasn't the cleverest idea doing it in conversation with a mod...
besides maybe ffs is allowed? people use dtf a lot on here and thats not usually censored or criticised...
just saying...

WHAT?!!! :eek4:
Consiracy theory?!!!

What has that got to do with anything.
I'm a working class individual,it's something i experience everyday, being discriminated, having reduced oppourtunities.
It's only classes as a theory, if no one has witnessed it..

He didn't ask nicely, nicely is 'Please may you edit that post out :smile:'
NOT 'dont avoid the swear filter in front of me ever again', like as if he's a bad man.
You're getign bessotted by him, and you think he's right just because he's a mod.
Why is 'ffs' allowed tho? Why aren't you questioning this ambiguous pathetic rules?

You are so naive it's unbelievable.
Original post by S-man10
ah so the clothes came of once you landed on her... a bit was already torn in the air tbf

i totally dont get where this came from

WHAT?!!! :eek4:
Consiracy theory?!!!

What has that got to do with anything.
I'm a working class individual,it's something i experience everyday, being discriminated, having reduced oppourtunities.
It's only classes as a theory, if no one has witnessed it..

He didn't ask nicely, nicely is 'Please may you edit that post out :smile:'
NOT 'dont avoid the swear filter in front of me ever again', like as if he's a bad man.
You're getign bessotted by him, and you think he's right just because he's a mod.
Why is 'ffs' allowed tho? Why aren't you questioning this ambiguous pathetic rules?

You are so naive it's unbelievable.

oh for goodness sakes
he never said anything about not doing anything ever again
all he said was:

Original post by S-man10
You might not want to avoid the swear filter again in front of me and edit the one you just broke :colonhash:

which i think is more than fair enough
like i said if youre going to break a rule dont break it in front of the rule enforcer
i am not besotted im just saying what he did was fair enough. you broke a rule. he advised/warned you not to.
why should i question ambiguous rules when they are as you said "pathetic". its only little internet forum! s'not exactly like the rules here are going to impede on the quality of my life!
if your not allowed to swear that is fair enough. it offends some people so the rule makes sense.
one could argue that ffs isn't technically swearing but a colloquialism expressing exasperation as the swear word is technically only implied rather than stated. the second f could stand for any number of things.

i am not naive

implying that the upper classes are always out to get the lower classes is naive

which i think is more than fair enough
like i said if youre going to break a rule dont break it in front of the rule enforcer
i am not besotted im just saying what he did was fair enough. you broke a rule. he advised/warned you not to.
why should i question ambiguous rules when they are as you said "pathetic". its only little internet forum! s'not exactly like the rules here are going to impede on the quality of my life!
if your not allowed to swear that is fair enough. it offends some people so the rule makes sense.
one could argue that ffs isn't technically swearing but a colloquialism expressing exasperation as the swear word is technically only implied rather than stated. the second f could stand for any number of things.

i am not naive

implying that the upper classes are always out to get the lower classes is naive

awww, someone is a little mad here ffs :console:

Bless
Original post by S-man10
awww, someone is a little mad here ffs :console:

Bless

well i just think my first post on the subject wasn't offensive or attacking or mean
in fact i thought it was quite polite
to the turn around with a reply such as his i thought was unneccesarry and harsh so i decided to defend my position
didnt mean to be angry :frown:
well i just think my first post on the subject wasn't offensive or attacking or mean
in fact i thought it was quite polite
to the turn around with a reply such as his i thought was unneccesarry and harsh so i decided to defend my position
didnt mean to be angry :frown:

Tis cute ffs :mmm:
Original post by S-man10
Tis cute ffs :mmm:

why cute?/cute how?
:smile:
why cute?/cute how?
:smile:

Just is... accept it ffs :angry:
why cute?/cute how?