The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hravan

Has it really been nearly a year since the Disney Store incident? :teehee:

WE NEED A MEET-UP!

NO! IT'S NOT! I go get covered in dog **** at the weekends! :cry: (But I get paid so I can spend the money on crazy meet-ups with you but you're too far away! :frown: )

Is it just the weekend? My only free day now are Thursdays. I has the sads now :sad:

booo. my free days are weekends and monday. booo
one year since the disney store bwahahhaha

oh and btw guys, coachella is this weekend, is Darren there? half the glee cast went last time
Original post by Hravan
NO! IT'S NOT! I go get covered in dog **** at the weekends! :cry: (But I get paid so I can spend the money on crazy meet-ups with you but you're too far away! :frown: )

Is it just the weekend? My only free days now are Thursdays. I has the sads now :sad:

*cough*callinsick*cough*

wait who said that what

Reply 9262
Original post by PrettyRainbows
*cough*callinsick*cough*

wait who said that what

I can't. :frown:

Actually, no, I won't. :tongue:
Reply 9263
Little Numbers drawing!

Do not click on the spoiler unless you've read to the end of chapter 19b of Little Numbers.

Spoiler

And for those of you who have no idea what Little Numbers is, drop everything you're doing and go here. No, not later, NOW.
You can thank me afterwards :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan
Little Numbers drawing!

Do not click on the spoiler unless you've read to the end of chapter 19b of Little Numbers.

Spoiler

And for those of you who have no idea what Little Numbers is, drop everything you're doing and go here. No, not later, NOW.
You can thank me afterwards :tongue:

SCRUBS:biggrin:
Perfect review of last night's episode because I can't be bothered to write one

Spoiler

'she' was surprisingly good wasn't 'she' :biggrin:

"as talented as Rachel and Kurt" umm HELL NOO Kurt has nothing on Merc or Rach

The only song I liked was Rachel's, I don't like disco

Spoiler

Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

I'm older than high school age, (but not older than some of the actors :P) and I only recently started to realise what I wanna do with my life!

I just realised, do you guys think we'll see Will and Emma's wedding this season?
Original post by Skip_Snip
I'm older than high school age, (but not older than some of the actors :P) and I only recently started to realise what I wanna do with my life!

I just realised, do you guys think we'll see Will and Emma's wedding this season?

Promo for next week that may answer your question...

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKlj9BwMo

^ I like the Cleveland spoof of Glee :P I love Glee but that is basically every episode :wink: wasn't Ryan Murphy offended that the cast recorded that spoof?
Reply 9271
My thoughts:

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan
My thoughts:

Spoiler

Preach. To all of it. Every single word.

Spoiler

Also... YES HOOVER DOG :biggrin:
Every episode is too much Blaine not enough Kurt. I love Klaine but Blaine seems to be focus atm- I guess he'll be back next year(?)

Don't throw me out pleaseeeee.
Original post by clo-clo1
Every episode is too much Blaine not enough Kurt. I love Klaine but Blaine seems to be focus atm- I guess he'll be back next year(?)

Don't throw me out pleaseeeee.

We won't throw you out for the bolded reason :P

IMO, yes, Blaine has been in a lot of episodes and sung a lot of songs, but he's mainly been used as pretty background music for everyone elses storylines. The first time we've actually seen character development outside of his relationship with Kurt is last week in the 'Big Brother' episode.

Blaine is a junior, and as such is still going to be around next year, but Kurt is a senior and even though they're going on and on about this revolutionary new plot device to keep some of the graduating characters in the show, Kurt is not going to be at McKinley and as such is not going to be with Blaine.

Blaine needs to have plot beyond the fact that he is half of 'Klaine', otherwise next year is just going to be horrible, trying to shoehorn in ridiculous plots for the sake of filling episodes.

The more we learn about him now the better really.

Besides, Kurt has had some HUGE storylines in Glee. He's been a massive inspiration for a lot of people because of them, and in this season he hasn't been particularly short of them compared to most of the other characters (Finchel not included).

We're probably going to have a whole host of new characters next season, and we need to work on the continuing existing characters stories now to make room for them. Sure, there's a lot we don't know about Tina and Artie (who else is staying behind?) but maybe, if RIB actually realise Jenna has a voice, we'll get some background for them.

Wow, rant over...

IMO, yes, Blaine has been in a lot of episodes and sung a lot of songs, but he's mainly been used as pretty background music for everyone elses storylines. The first time we've actually seen character development outside of his relationship with Kurt is last week in the 'Big Brother' episode.

Blaine is a junior, and as such is still going to be around next year, but Kurt is a senior and even though they're going on and on about this revolutionary new plot device to keep some of the graduating characters in the show, Kurt is not going to be at McKinley and as such is not going to be with Blaine.

Blaine needs to have plot beyond the fact that he is half of 'Klaine', otherwise next year is just going to be horrible, trying to shoehorn in ridiculous plots for the sake of filling episodes.

Besides, Kurt has had some HUGE storylines in Glee. He's been a massive inspiration for a lot of people because of them, and in this season he hasn't been particularly short of them compared to most of the other characters (Finchel not included).

We're probably going to have a whole host of new characters next season, and we need to work on the continuing existing characters stories now to make room for them. Sure, there's a lot we don't know about Tina and Artie (who else is staying behind?) but maybe, if RIB actually realise Jenna has a voice, we'll get some background for them.

Wow, rant over...

"if RIB actually realise Jenna has a voice" I loled so hard!
love the rant
Reply 9276

Wow, rant over...

Preach!

Also,

Although, I've just typed "does ryan murphy" into google and Jenna was the top result :lolwut:

Wow, rant over...

100% agreement.

We need more character development now for the characters who are staying. I'd like to learn a lot more about Blaine (and maybe have him sing something that means something rather than being pretty music to dance to/ pretty music for it to mean something to someone else). And Jenna has been completely underused every single season.
A review of last nights episode from the perspective of a Klaine shipper...

Spoiler

My square bracket close key has broken, so spoilers below :wink:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending