I'm an international student and I have a dilemma regarding choosing where to go to and I'd really appreciate the help of the board here! I'm more inclined to one of them, but I'd still want to see what other unbiased people would say about it
My dilemma is between Lancaster Management School (Management Science) vs LSE (Management); I've got offers for both;
- boyfriend is there
- flexible course structure (important advantage)
- Management Science/Operational Research seems like a more specific degree than LSE's generic 'Management'
- good facilities
- cheaper to live
- not so well known (maybe not so respected by employers?)
- prestige and (possibly?) better career prospects due to the name
- not really happy with the degree structure
- London (expensive)
So basically, my question is whether it's worth the trade-off between LSE's prestige and Lancaster's rest?
which shall I go for?
Lancaster (MSCI/OR) vs LSE (Management)
|Four things that unis think matter more than league tables||08-12-2016|