The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
SomeonePLEASE message me gold!!! Been stuck on it for over an hour?!
Reply 441
This is one tough question.
someone on here has the answer 'cause they were on rg. put us out of our misery PLEASE.
Reply 443
Think I'm going to go to sleep, good luck guys.
Doesn't look like I'm getting any sleep...

For Gold, the answer is between 0 and 1.

Rg is just as bad guys, might sleep soon...
Original post by Oromis263
Doesn't look like I'm getting any sleep...

For Gold, the answer is between 0 and 1.

Rg is just as bad guys, might sleep soon...

can't you give us a clue on how to work it out? I've been on this question for 2 hours :frown: I might be able to help on Rg
yeah, giving a range only helps us if we're guessing. We need a clue for the method.
I answered to 3DP, and I just found a random graph that had an energy value at that point, in eV, and converted that into Eh.
answered *what* to 3dp?
Original post by Oromis263
I answered to 3DP, and I just found a random graph that had an energy value at that point, in eV, and converted that into Eh.

can you show us the graph? :smile:
The question to 3DP.

Erm, I don't actually remember where I found it... I just googled strong nuclear force graph or something
(edited 11 years ago)
grr, this is terrible.

i give up, just tell me please. i accept full responsibility for ruining it for me. :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Ok, willing to help people out tomorrow for a wee while, just finished Rg (:thumbsup: uniflegram). Definitely getting tougher! Now to watch House until college, sleeping now would be pointless...
Reply 453
Help with Rg would be nice!
Original post by Jecaw
Help with Rg would be nice!

Yeah I'm completely stuck, anyone know it please message me.
Reply 455
Original post by uniflegram
grr, this is terrible.

i give up, just tell me please. i accept full responsibility for ruining it for me. :P

Ah please could you tell me gold? I'm so stuck :frown:
Finnally done it, it's ll about how long ago were the two uraniums at equal abundance together.
FInished it four hours ago, forgot to come here to help out till I remembered just now. PM me if you guys need help with anything.
Stuck on RG myself. Sort of know what to do, just not how to do it. i think!
Reply 459
can anyone give me hint for gold question?
kinda stuck :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest