The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Nightstar-27
What's wrong with her having fun on her wedding night when its meant to be the happiest day of her life (etc etc)? Also, why should anyone feel like they're forced into having sex on that particular night? It puts a lot of pressure on the individual to have sex that night when they might not be up for it as they might be tired, not feeling well etc etc.

****-out of her face on her wedding day/night....classy. Shows how much it means to her, clearly. :rolleyes:

etc etc...etc etc
I'm strongly against rape, but I think there is one evening you cannot refuse sex.
Is he jewish?
Reply 23
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Why on earth did she get married to someone that had raped her several times in the past?

I have very limited sympathy for someone who continues to stay around such a person. It evidences, at the very least, severe recklessness on her part.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=duress
rape marriage, is that even a crime?
No matter how tired or drunk I was, if my partner wanted to have sex, I would do it.

So if you passed out cause you were so drunk you would still have sex? If I was to get married and my partner didn't want to have sex straight away when we were alone I would love and respect them enough to wait until they were.
Original post by yothi5
****-out of her face on her wedding day/night....classy. Shows how much it means to her, clearly. :rolleyes:

etc etc...etc etc

Could actually be that she doesn't normally drink that much and drunk on the wedding not really being able to handle her drink. I think you're an arse making assumptions about this woman you don't even know.
Why on earth did she get married to someone that had raped her several times in the past?

I have very limited sympathy for someone who continues to stay around such a person. It evidences, at the very least, severe recklessness on her part.

Have you never learned anything about how difficult abusive relationships can be and what the psychological effects associated with such are? Many times it is very difficult for a person to get out of a situation like that. Even more so when you are married to the person.
Reply 28
He RAPED her. regardless of what context whether she was ill recovering from an operation or frolicking about the room in lingerie. NO means no! i'm appauled but not surprised that such chauvanistic behaviour still exsists in todays society :eek:
Why would you marry someone you don't want to have sex with.

Yes, we all know you have very limited sympathy for pretty much anybody deserving of it actually. Thank you very much again for your disgusting opinions on this forum.
R v R. What a ****ing joke.
Original post by Moiraclaire

What makes you assume that they never had sex? However being married doesn't mean that you can just have sex with your partner whenever you want to despite their own wishes.
Reply 33
There is an easy solution to situations like this:

Always ensure that before the sexual act both parties provide filmed, written consent through a signature stating that they are willing to have sex for whichever duration.

Obviously if someone is very drunk and unable to sign legibly then he/she cannot consent.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Perseveranze
Being drunk fair enough, but she kept denying him again and again for no reason, then I wouldn't be surprised if he had just cheated on her.

I sincerely hope your knob falls off :colonhash:
Original post by yothi5

etc etc...etc etc

1. You are making assumptions and being very snide.

2. It is actually quite common for people to drink at their wedding. So I don't know where you get that being drunk on your wedding night shows that it didn't mean much to her. :s-smilie:
No matter how tired or drunk I was, if my partner wanted to have sex, I would do it.

Haha. Kinda this
Reply 37
Original post by xuchia117x
rape marriage, is that even a crime?

It most certainly is. It's shocking how recently this became the case.
Reply 38
Original post by Moiraclaire

For land..
For money...
For citizenship...
For residency...
For promotion...
Original post by RandZul'Zorander
What makes you assume that they never had sex? However being married doesn't mean that you can just have sex with your partner whenever you want to despite their own wishes.

what the hell is wrong with the TSR world. It's not exactly a punishment, I don't see how it could ever be if it is with the person you supposedly love.

Latest

Trending

Trending