The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf

:console: I would like to offer my sympathies, and also boast that the other week I was quoted a whopping twelve months for waiting for even an initial appointment with a psychologist. :eek: Psychiatrist's gonna try some sneakiness and get me a psychologist as my key worker instead though.

a year? wow? that's awful! that's good though if they are gonna help you out :smile:
Reply 9701
Original post by Phoenix07
Nawh .... :colondollar: thanks for that, was feeling properly **** this evening and that has made my day! I was wondering where that was going at the start, but got quite nice towards the end :tongue: You aren't shrivelled and bitter though hun, you are lovely and sweet .... but ok then I will allow myself to be the cake in this situation!

You feeling better then huni?

Lol... I have to admit as I was writing it I was wondering how I would dig myself out of the hole I was clearly in.

Yea I'm feeling better.... Dunno why that dream shook me up so much. Still... It's over.... Last for now. Sorry I wasn't able to be there for you today.
Original post by Anonymous
How fascinating!

I'm ok, thanks :hugs:

Hope you have a good day tomorrow. :hugs:

Going to try telling my mentor something tomorrow, will probably chicken out but will see.
Original post by avhhs
He really does seem to be doing well :awesome: . Only got 2 frames to win to go into the semi-final :tongue: .

Semi-final! He should win if he can keep this form up, but never know with Ronnie :tongue:
Feel to push everyone away and just exist, reside, and be alone.
Original post by Webberino

Going to try telling my mentor something tomorrow, will probably chicken out but will see.

Thanks, you too :hugs:

Good luck with it!
Original post by ViceVersa
Feel to push everyone away and just exist, reside, and be alone.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

(or at the very least let me send you naked pictures :tongue:)
Original post by warp2125
Lol... I have to admit as I was writing it I was wondering how I would dig myself out of the hole I was clearly in.

Yea I'm feeling better.... Dunno why that dream shook me up so much. Still... It's over.... Last for now. Sorry I wasn't able to be there for you today.

haha well you managed to dig yourself out of calling me a cake quite well :smile:

Things can shake us up quite badly every now and again, its just part of life! Hope you don't have any more like that though hun, and I am glad you are feeling better for now!

I'll be fine though, it is nice to be able to be there for you every now and again, although I would obviously much rather you weren't feeling rubbish, but its nice being able to be there for other people too :hugs:
Reply 9707
Original post by Sabertooth
Forgive them? Man, there's no way in hell I can forgive those *****. I realize how awful that makes me sound and I know kids do stupid **** but these people weren't kids they were like 17/18 at the end and still doing it. That's well within the age of criminal responsibility. I was diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder, which I'm 100% sure was caused entirely by years of bullying. I can't make friends now, I can hardly leave the house, I can't talk to people, I can't get a job, I'm an inferior human being all because of what these ***** did to me.

If I had my way I would take each of them one by one in a room and torture them slowly and painfully. The guys at Guantanamo would think they got off easy. I would make sure that they suffer even a bit as much as I did from what they did. I realize this makes me sound like a horrible guy but it's how I feel. I'm not a Christian, I don't believe in turning the other cheek, I believe in vengeance.

I actually wanted revenge but was too weak. It did hurt so much and took me a few years to recover and actually start my life. I was down and out and the worse thing about bullying is that no one is there to support you and pick you up. It seems your bullying was at an extreme end. What happened ?

From the way you write you certainly seem you clever and intelligent as well as very coherent in your views. You are not inferior just lacking confidence from your ordeal.

You do have a lot to offer. I have never heard of avoidant personality order. Somehow you need to start picking up the pieces - it will take time but you need to make a start. It took me four years and it was a very gradual process, disappointing I missed the best time of my life but life hasnt been too bad since. I realise you cannot have everything in life. Actually I also believe we all go through one very bad patch in our lifes - me and you have had ours. Lets embrace and enjoy life. All the best
Reply 9708

Semi-final! He should win if he can keep this form up, but never know with Ronnie :tongue:

Ronnie O'Sullivan is a snooker GOD (I am in no way attracted to him because of his turbulent past) :tongue:
Reply 9709
D'you know the best part about being drunk?
Your own face looks more attractive in the mirror. Win. :ahee:
Original post by Nut.
Ronnie O'Sullivan is a snooker GOD (I am in no way attracted to him because of his turbulent past) :tongue:

:five:
Glad to seem him looking in good shape, was starting to worry he was heading down the Hendry path. :mmm:
I believe you :wink2:
Reply 9711

He got through! :woo: Do agree with what you said :tongue: . Hope he wins.
Reply 9712
:five:
Glad to seem him looking in good shape, was starting to worry he was heading down the Hendry path. :mmm:
I believe you :wink2:

There's something about him... a hooked nose promise of something more to come... and an intense vulnerability that I'm a complete sucker for :tongue: :colondollar:
not sure what to really do anymore, my school is extremely supportive saying its my last chance, (i haven't been in sixth form for nearly 2 weeks because i'm a danger to myself) but isn't that my problem.
I have never been in trouble in school in my life, I don't understand. I know i did something stupid but it was an accident

Spoiler

I'm now in some complete mess with the school and my parents and can't see a way out of this.
Reply 9714
Original post by kahinalouise
not sure what to really do anymore, my school is extremely supportive saying its my last chance, (i haven't been in sixth form for nearly 2 weeks because i'm a danger to myself) but isn't that my problem.
I have never been in trouble in school in my life, I don't understand. I know i did something stupid but it was an accident

Spoiler

I'm now in some complete mess with the school and my parents and can't see a way out of this.

:console: Hope everything improves for you soon :hugs: . Sorry I don't have any advice :colondollar: really crap at that :colondollar:

:jumphug:
Original post by avhhs
:console: Hope everything improves for you soon :hugs: . Sorry I don't have any advice :colondollar: really crap at that :colondollar:

:jumphug:

thanks don't worry thats ok :hugs:
I want to eat my cat. That is all.
Reply 9717
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
I want to eat my cat. That is all.

I wouldn't recommend.
And that is said as a budgie owner, who hates the cat next-door for trying to eat the woodpecker that favours our lawn :tongue:

(I still love cats and by extention all animals, I just prefer my budgie, because he can talk in human-language, even if he is only copying us) :tongue:
Original post by Nut.
I wouldn't recommend.
And that is said as a budgie owner, who hates the cat next-door for trying to eat the woodpecker that favours our lawn :tongue:

(I still love cats and by extention all animals, I just prefer my budgie, because he can talk in human-language, even if he is only copying us) :tongue:

I licked her. Should I restrain myself?
Original post by superwolf
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

(or at the very least let me send you naked pictures :tongue:)

What's the point :frown: Can you come on Skype?

Latest