The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Pendle Hall

Hey guys,

I've just received an offer for a room in Pendle Hall for sept 2012, is anyone else living in this hall?

x
Reply 1
hey, i just got an offer for there as well in room 2 room flat 7 :smile:
x
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Is that brook street or victoria street pendle hall?! I just found out there is two! But I'm flat 7 room 1 in brook street! :smile:

x
Reply 3
yeah i'm in the brook street :smile: x
Reply 4
i think its just us two in that flat tbh i think its a two bedroom flat and we have the same name lol x :smile:
Reply 5
Oh how cool! I was worried who I might live with! Yeah it is us two how weird we have the same name! What course are you doing? I'm not sure how to private message on here, oops! :smile: x
Reply 6
I know I've been so worried about it, that's why I signed upto this so I could get a heads up on who it maybe, because you don't know what to expect ha and because we have a shared bathroom I've seen so many student places and its always worried me for when I move in somewhere, ironic how we have the same name though I'm doing textiles :smile: what are you doing? Xx
Reply 7
Original post by ger3
I'm not sure how to private message on here, oops! :smile: x

Click on the user name, then 'send Private Message' :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Pranavian
Click on the user name, then 'send Private Message' :biggrin:

Thank you! Gemma I tried to private message you but I dont know if it sent to the right place! If not it's gone somewhere floating about on this website!

x

Quick Reply

Latest