Mental Health Support Society MKVII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
ahhh but anon #20 felt so much like home :moon:

plus, i was born on the 20th so it felt cool lool :colondollar:

looool weird crazy child :tongue:
Original post by Idle
I highly doubt they would do anything that would bring it up no.

right, that has to some extent reduced my fears lol.
Original post by Alofleicester
Can I be an antisocial grinch instead? I want to own Christmas :evil:

Sure thing, just beware of Jack the Pumpkin King. Rumour is he's also a contender in the race to own Christmas.

Original post by laut_biru
No you should grace us with your presence more.

I don't have anything to complain about though other than my head being a bit chilly on account of a recent hair chop :tongue:
Reply 43
Original post by fire2burn

I don't have anything to complain about though other than my head being a bit chilly on account of a recent hair chop :tongue:

Moods lifted?
Original post by ViceVersa
looool weird crazy child :tongue:

we're all weird crazy children (except wolfie and the other oldies in the thread) :sadnod:

Sure thing, just beware of Jack the Pumpkin King. Rumour is he's also a contender in the race to own Christmas.

In that case it's time to make pumpkin pie.
Reply 45
we're all weird crazy children (except wolfie and the other oldies in the thread) :sadnod:

Who counts as an oldie?
Who counts as an oldie?

Over 21's I reckon.
Who counts as an oldie?

anybody old enough to know about the magic of cheese :tongue:
Reply 48
anybody old enough to know about the magic of cheese :tongue:

Oh aye?
Missing you :puppyeyes:

Sorry, I was on Skype earlier in the afternoon but other than that I've been a bit too busy today with some other stuff. I'll try and log in a bit later tonight though :hugs:
Reply 50

I reckon an oldie is one with a lot of post count in the latest 2 or 3 depsocs, and generally well known within the thread :yep:

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Sorry, I was on Skype earlier in the afternoon but other than that I've been a bit too busy today with some other stuff. I'll try and log in a bit later tonight though :hugs:

There'd be no missing you on Saturday anyway :p:)
I reckon an oldie is one with a lot of post count in the latest 2 or 3 depsocs, and generally well known within the thread :yep:

There'd be no missing you on Saturday anyway :p:)

That'd mean I'd still be a young'un. That works. :yep:
Moods lifted?

No still same old... i've just run out of things to moan about. I could try the weather but that'd be far too stereotypically British for my liking. The shape of tea spoons and their hindrance in obtaining the last minute traces of toffee yoghurt from a crunch corner pot however, I think that'd be a new valid area to explore :beard:
Reply 53
That'd mean I'd still be a young'un. That works. :yep:

I reckon it does :tongue:
Reply 54
Can we make bets on how long everyone thinks this thread will last till we need a new one? :colone:
I reckon it does :tongue:

Can we make bets on how long everyone thinks this thread will last till we need a new one? :colone:

Excellent. I shall be a child forevers!

I reckon it won't last until my birthday (second saturday in June).
No still same old... i've just run out of things to moan about. I could try the weather but that'd be far too stereotypically British for my liking. The shape of tea spoons and their hindrance in obtaining the last minute traces of toffee yoghurt from a crunch corner pot however, I think that'd be a new valid area to explore :beard:

i like going back to my primitive roots and using my finger to scrape out the last bits from the corners of a yoghurt pot :tongue: anyways, everybody knows the best yoghurt in a yoghurt pot is the stuff on the lid!
Reply 57

Do you need to moan to talk to us?
Worst day in a long time. Feel scared to live :frown:
i like going back to my primitive roots and using my finger to scrape out the last bits from the corners of a yoghurt pot :tongue: anyways, everybody knows the best yoghurt in a yoghurt pot is the stuff on the lid!

I agree, lid yoghurt is superior yoghurt. But it does seem a shame to waste the lesser pot yoghurt. I would use my fingers but I'm a bit finicky about that, must keep them clean!

Do you need to moan to talk to us?

Yes because I'm a grumpy old man and aspire to one day be like Victor Meldrew :moon:

I have my slippers on, a firm scowl in place, and I discovered my first grey hair today. Progress is coming along swimmingly.

Latest