Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Test Event this May Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here who's participating the test event this may?

Because wierdly enough I have a shift on 5th May and 8th May, but my UDAC schedule is on 8th May too.
    (I got TET training on the 21st Apr)
    Do I get a different uniform for the test event? Though Im asking them right now but its going to take awhile for them to reply I bet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tut.exe)
    Is anyone here who's participating the test event this may?

Because wierdly enough I have a shift on 5th May and 8th May, but my UDAC schedule is on 8th May too.
    (I got TET training on the 21st Apr)
    Do I get a different uniform for the test event? Though Im asking them right now but its going to take awhile for them to reply I bet.
    You get a t-shirt to wear when you are volunteering at test events.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gryffprefect)
    You get a t-shirt to wear when you are volunteering at test events.
    What trousers and shoes should I wear then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodAtum)
    What trousers and shoes should I wear then?
    I can't exactly answer that since I don't really know but I'm sure if you're doing a test event they'll hopefully let you know what the most appropriate attire would be along with other details.

ReputationRep:
    will it b compulsary to go to those events? i have exams so i may nto be able to attend...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12win12)
    will it b compulsary to go to those events? i have exams so i may nto be able to attend...
    Not necessarily, it depends on your role. If you have a role within the sport team then it is compulsory to attend a test event to do with that sport when prompted to so. For others it may not be necessary but it's still encouraged.

ReputationRep:
    Black Trousers, are to be worn

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to the test event tommorrow

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.