The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7580
Flakeydom, amazing and impressive stats!
For the spreadsheet -

Also for the spreadsheet... My Dad also auditionned on Wed 15th Feb 2012, and had a recall on Saturday 18th Feb 2012, but he hasn't heard yet (apart from the email two weeks ago saying they would let us know in two weeks)

He heard today. Only reserves unfortunately.
Hi a slightly random question ...if I wanted to pull out all my comments so I could read them ...is it possible without having to trawl through . I'm keeping a journal of the whole Olympic experience and I'm sure my thoughts of the last 11 weeks will be an interesting record ( well to me at least !!!) Any techies can help
Original post by brownbear1
Hi a slightly random question ...if I wanted to pull out all my comments so I could read them ...is it possible without having to trawl through . I'm keeping a journal of the whole Olympic experience and I'm sure my thoughts of the last 11 weeks will be an interesting record ( well to me at least !!!) Any techies can help

If you go to the top right corner of the page and click on advanced search and then type in your own user name in the box on the right hand side of the page under user name I think - then scroll to the bottom and hit search it will bring up all your posts! You can of course type in any user name and get all their posts if you wanted to.
Original post by brownbear1

If you click on your name ie 'Hi Brownbear' at the top right hand side of the page, and then click on the 'my stats' tab, you can click on a list of all your posts.
Original post by Flakeydom
If you click on your name (or your original one) to see your profile and then click on your stats, you can choose to see all your posts. It only shows the first line or so of them so you'd need to click through if you'd said more than a sentence but easier than hunting through everything...

Yes that's another (easier?) way of doing it!
thanks everyone that was quick . Really appreciate your instructions . Will go and have a read of the roller coaster ride :-)
If you click on your name (or your original one) to see your profile and then click on your stats, you can choose to see all your posts. It only shows the first line or so of them so you'd need to click through if you'd said more than a sentence but easier than hunting through everything...
Original post by wickedgrin
Yet another negative article about the Games. Has anyone seen a positive article in the national press?

I've just heard the interviewer on BBC news ask Tessa Jowell if the fact that the London elections have taken so long to complete means the Games are going to be a disaster. :confused:
Reply 7590
Here's wishing everyone a lovely bank holiday weekend !
Anyone going to the hockey on Sunday ?

MandyPanda hope you had a fantastic birthday today and the postman brought you a beautifully gift wrapped man with rhythm. :present:
Or if not, maybe you kept the postman....... :wink:

Daisy7, welcome to the thread, best of luck with all your rehearsals, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Flakeydom - great to have those mindblowing stats, will look at them properly in the morning when my brain is working better.
Original post by adelie27
Here's wishing everyone a lovely bank holiday weekend !
Anyone going to the hockey on Sunday ?

MandyPanda hope you had a fantastic birthday today and the postman brought you a beautifully gift wrapped man with rhythm. :present:
Or if not, maybe you kept the postman....... :wink:

Daisy7, welcome to the thread, best of luck with all your rehearsals, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Flakeydom - great to have those mindblowing stats, will look at them properly in the morning when my brain is working better.

Adelie I have 2 tickets for the men's bronze play-off and final on Sunday pm and evening. I have my final tap festival Sunday pm so it is likely my son and a friend will take the tickets. Otherwise I may get to the evening session. Which session are you going to.
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

Now that's just sheer nastiness on the part of the fraudsters. And it might even have stopped some of the older kids (they range to 19) from having a go in the real auditions. I wonder how it eventually came to light.

Quite a few of the local papers who have been highlighting our further afield participants have been doing so to try to encourage their readers to help with travel expenses; I hope this doesn't put people off helping.

And... it's 83 days to go
83_greatest_hits3.3e.jpg
Original post by Mandy_Panda
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

I hope that's you just getting in after a birthday evening of excesses! :wink:
Reply 7595

why??? do people do things like this?? poor kids...:frown:
Reply 7596
Original post by Lara5
Wow! This is really impressive Flakeydom!
Well done Flakeydom \o/ Thanks!
Reply 7597
OMG!!!!!! away for weekend and just checked email........44B understudy role!!!!!
Reply 7598
Original post by sukied00
OMG!!!!!! away for weekend and just checked email........44B understudy role!!!!!

now thats a great start to the weekend!!! well done, now you can celebrate :cheers:
Reply 7599
Want to explode....l was dreading today as its been 7 years today that I lost my dad, I guess he is working his magic for his little girl.....

Latest