The Student Room Group

Oxford Clinical Handbook

Hey I currently have a edition 6 oxford clinical handbook and currently 8 is out. I realy dont wanna spend money seeing as im skint but seeing as it has a lot of NICE guidelines in it which change alot, and my uni likes to put them in exams would it be pointless if I revise from edition 6, and I should fork out money on the new one :frown:.
Cheers x
Reply 1
If you want it solely for the purpose of revising for exams, wouldn't it be more appropriate to ask your lecturers/module supervisors?

Just drop them an email asking if the 6th edition will be good for revising or you need to revise from the updated 8th edition.

That is of course, unless I completely misinterpreted the question.
Reply 2
Original post by greatmonte
Hey I currently have a edition 6 oxford clinical handbook and currently 8 is out. I realy dont wanna spend money seeing as im skint but seeing as it has a lot of NICE guidelines in it which change alot, and my uni likes to put them in exams would it be pointless if I revise from edition 6, and I should fork out money on the new one :frown:.
Cheers x

Edition 6 is too old. Even more so when you are in third year and are actually using it.

Quick Reply

Latest