The Student Room Group

What to inlude in apeal letter for king ed stourbridge

het there i applied to king ed Stourbridge but did not get in what do you think i should include in my appeal letter ??
Reply 1
Original post by Re-re
het there i applied to king ed Stourbridge but did not get in what do you think i should include in my appeal letter ??

What would be your grounds for appealing?
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
What would be your grounds for appealing?

they declined me a place because they said they received a lot of applicants and my target grades which my head of year got wrong on my application
Reply 3
Original post by Re-re
they declined me a place because they said they received a lot of applicants and my target grades which my head of year got wrong on my application

Then you would need your head of year to write to them, not you.

If I tell you that my head of year said I'd get AAAA in my A Levels, how do you know if I'm telling the truth or not?
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
Then you would need your head of year to write to them, not you.

If I tell you that my head of year said I'd get AAAA in my A Levels, how do you know if I'm telling the truth or not?

^^^ This

how could your school get your predicted grades wrong?

having looked at the application form ... you were supposed to fill in the predicted grades yourself and simply have your school confirm that they were correct as part of their reference
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
my school changed my target grades and my head of year didn't note that and also should i include my hobbies interests ext
Reply 6
hi , just got denied for king Edwards stourbrigde should i appeal ,i'm self-studing two igces's as well

Quick Reply

Latest