The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Just watched this weeks.. can someone tell me what song Rachel sang at the end pretty please? I thought it was fab!

I know it was by Kelly Clarkson, the song title escapes me!

ETA: It's called Cry!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Skip_Snip
I know it was by Kelly Clarkson, the song title escapes me!

Thank you!!
It's called "cry" I managed to get it now I know it's KC.
+ rep for help :-).
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Thank you!!
It's called "cry" I managed to get it now I know it's KC.
+ rep for help :-).

You're welcome!:smile: I remembered it was called Cry pretty soon after I posted, I did ETA but it looks like you saw my post before I fixed it :P
Reply 9303
My tear ducts were not ready for that episode :cry:

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan
My tear ducts were not ready for that episode :cry:

Spoiler

sorry. i did consider warning you about that storyline but I thought you'd prefer no spoilers. I was wrong, sorry :frown:
I'll definitely text you next time about it
My heart broke when Rachel choked :frown: but at the same time I was like ' Yes, shes back for another season' :lol:
Original post by JordanS94
My heart broke when Rachel choked :frown:

That's what he said :wink:
Has anyone ever seen A Very Potter Musical ? It stars Darren Criss, as Harry Potter, and is surprisingly good/funny :biggrin: If you've not seen it, it's on youtube, Criss makes a hot Harry :wink:
Has anyone ever seen A Very Potter Musical ? It stars Darren Criss, as Harry Potter, and is surprisingly good/funny :biggrin: If you've not seen it, it's on youtube, Criss makes a hot Harry :wink:

wow, that sounds amazing. I bet nobody here has ANY idea that existed
Reply 9309
Original post by museobsessed

Hravan-inspired and muse-endorsed Starkid gif(/image)spam coming right up!

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

What's the point in sarcasm, I'd only just discovered it and wondered if anyone else was a fan, aren't you lovely
What's the point in sarcasm, I'd only just discovered it and wondered if anyone else was a fan, aren't you lovely

Check out their other musicals, there's the sequel to AVPM, Me and My Dick, Starship and Holy Musical B@man.
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Check out their other musicals, there's the sequel to AVPM, Me and My Dick, Starship and Holy Musical B@man.

There's a Batman themed musical?! I just .... I can't even :wink: :biggrin:

ETA: The Sexy and I Know It with Batman and Superman is now my favourite thing, ever :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)

I did lol i just haven't watched it, i find ALL the harry potter movies are a let down. J.K Rowling did a much better job with the books.
Original post by Rainingshame
I did lol i just haven't watched it, i find ALL the harry potter movies are a let down. J.K Rowling did a much better job with the books.

Same, but I enjoy them for what they are :smile: Films nd books re a different medium, and there's a different person with a different vision at the helm. Shizz will change :smile:

To stop the deviation of offtopicness - I'm looking forward to the

Spoiler

episode, which will apparently be 2 hours?
Same, but I enjoy them for what they are :smile: Films nd books re a different medium, and there's a different person with a different vision at the helm. Shizz will change :smile:

Spoiler

can't be, it comes out Tuesdays ( i watch them on Wednesdays as i'm impatient :P)
Original post by Rainingshame
can't be, it comes out Tuesdays ( i watch them on Wednesdays as i'm impatient :P)

I didn't mean I think it's released in two hours, I mean the runtime will be two hours aha :wink:

Spoiler

In regards to the episode

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows
In regards to the episode

Spoiler

I wonder where i'm going to get the time to watch that....i'll have to look that **** up :P
EDIT: and what you think about Noah failing geography?

Quick Reply

Latest