The Student Room Group

I'm the exam fairy, I'll grant you whatever grade you want

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Oh mighty exam fairy, I would like BBC please, very much. Please?
I'm doing my AS year and would love an A in English Lit, A in Sociology, and at least a C in Textiles, pleeeease. AAC would be lovely :biggrin: (though I wouldn't cry if I got BBC either, given how little revision I've done).
Cheers, exam fairy (;
Reply 122
Original post by STFU
A*AA

PLEASE a A in media A in art A in english lit and lang and a A IN business even though its impossible :colondollar:
Reply 123
A straight A student pleasee - *lovelovelove that.. :biggrin:
Hey exam fairy do we have to leave things under our pillow for you like your colleague the tooth fairy ?
Original post by xOsugaplumfairy
Prayer helps.

Absolute knob. You were a born Christian, thus you believe in your God, the God that your parents brainwashed you to believe in. Of course your God is the true one, right? :yes:

Yes, I know you were born into Christianity because the chances of the opposite being true are neglegible.
A*A*A* S,1.
Reply 127
I want an A* in Psychology and Geography
Please continue to grant my wishes, fairy.

You've been my only excuse for the last three years.

I'd like three firsts, please.
I'm a first year, so 40% will do!
(More than that would be especially nice though :biggrin:)
4a's please exam fairy =d
Reply 131
A*A*A* please exam fairy
3 A's please!!!! :frown:
Reply 133
THREE As PLEASE EXAM FAIRY <3 Or at least two As and a B... I want to get to Manchester so much...
dear exam fairy,

i'm in much needed help, please grant me a minimum of A*AA in my A2 exams so i can get into my dream university.

kthanksbye.
Beloved Exam Fairy,

If you would be so kind as to help me get a 1st in tomorrow's Civil War exam, I would be most grateful. Also, if you could make sure that the examiner marking my 5,000 Rage! essay wakes up on the right side of the bed when she marks my essay, that would be great as well. I'm not saying it's a bad mark, but I've slaved away at this essay in the library for too long now to excuse another borderline 2:2/2:1.

Oh, and I'd love a 2:1 overall.

If you do this for me, I will make every effort to make sure that translation between fairies and mankind is a smoother one in the years to come.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by Extricated
A*A*A* S,1.

:eek:
Reply 137
i could really use A's in History, Geography, Maths and can live with B or C in Further Maths.
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Please continue to grant my wishes, fairy.

You've been my only excuse for the last three years.

I'd like three firsts, please.

The same fairy that gave you your 1.5 A levels?
I'll have 3A*s then please, even though that shud be impossible bcoz I only got 69ums in core 3, uni's will fight over one another to have me on results day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending