The Student Room Group

What will the future be like for Justin Bieber? My predictions.

I just thought I'd share how I think Justin Bieber's life will turn out and see what other people think.

I predict his music career will last for another 3-4 years. His fans mainly consist of young teenage girls, and these will soon outgrow their obsessions with him. By then he will be too old to be as attractive to the new generation of girls that age. He will start selling fewer and fewer songs, and the attendance at his concerts will start to decline. Eventually he will dropped by his record company who will focus their attention on one of their latest stars.

His work will then mainly consist of making cameo appearances in American TV shows, until eventually he will be too washed up for even this.

Desperate to recreate the sensation he used to get when performing, he will turn to drugs like many other former child stars have done. The media who will have been ignoring him for a number of years by now will start to turn their attention to his drug use, publicly shaming him and making him into a figure for people to hate. His life will continue on a downward spiral of depression and addiction until he dies of a drug overdose at around 30 years of age.

I feel sorry for him.

Opinions?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Donny Osmond was part of the Osmonds roughly the same time as JB and Donny's fanbase has stayed with him...
Found dead in a hotel room full of drugs and hookers at the age of 24.
Reply 3
I don't know. It's hard to tell at this stage... he's just becoming an adult, so I think how he is in the next few coming years will be the best indicator. I certainly hope your grisly prediction doesn't come true - I don't like the kid, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone just because I don't like their music.

He could go either way - stay grounded and keep going, or go right off track and down the Lohan route. For all that he's a bit of an obnoxious little git sometimes, though, I do think there's a good chance of the former. He doesn't seem like the type of guy (right now) who would go down the road to destruction.
I think he will be very mature in future and still will have huge fanbase.
Reply 5
I reckon he will move in to tv and films.
Reply 6
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
I just thought I'd share how I think Justin Bieber's life will turn out and see what other people think.

I predict his music career will last for another 3-4 years. His fans mainly consist of young teenage girls, and these will soon outgrow their obsessions with him. By then he will be too old to be as attractive to the new generation of girls that age. He will start selling fewer and fewer songs, and the attendance at his concerts will start to decline. Eventually he will dropped by his record company who will focus their attention on one of their latest stars.

His work will then mainly consist of making cameo appearances in American TV shows, until eventually he will be too washed up for even this.

Desperate to recreate the sensation he used to get when performing, he will turn to drugs like many other former child stars have done. The media who will have been ignoring him for a number of years by now will start to turn their attention to his drug use, publicly shaming him and making him into a figure for people to hate. His life will continue on a downward spiral of depression and addiction until he dies of a drug overdose at around 30 years of age.

I feel sorry for him.

Opinions?

He'll be caught by the paparazzi without wearing an underwear. He'll also befriend Paris Hilton and marries a red neck which eventually he'll divorce her and she'll get his money and get fat. Owh, and the ex-spouse would do an album called "Playing with snow". Then he'll do another album and release a single called "Manizer".

He'll still be famous me thinks... or what you said.
Reply 7
Despite his music being crap, the kid is clearly smart. He hasn't got where he is by pure chance.

I predict his career will dry up, but he'll have a shed load of money so I doubt he'll have great hardships in life.
Reply 8
i've posted this before but what the heck, and this is by appearance only, not careerwise.

justin_bieber_elton_john_thumb.jpg
Reply 9
Original post by winning11
i've posted this before but what the heck, and this is by appearance only, not careerwise.

justin_bieber_elton_john_thumb.jpg

Lol. Poor Elton being compared to Bieber!
Original post by DaveSmith99

We can but live in hope.
Reply 11
Despite my dislike for his music, and his personality in general I have to admit that Justin Bieber has his head screwed on right for such a young person. A bit arrogant maybe, but I think he'll make the right choices and always in a way remain in the public eye in some way or another.
Reply 12
Original post by Swanbow
Despite my dislike for his music, and his personality in general I have to admit that Justin Bieber has his head screwed on right for such a young person.

How so?
Reply 13
I predict he will be the face of an anal bleach product campaign.
He'll become a producer or whatever it is. He's the one that signed that carly rae jepsen, and I'd imagine thats the sort of thing he'll be doing after his music fizzles out. But to be fair, he has changed his style a lot, and his new stuff is a lot better than the stuff he was doing when he was like 15. He could keep it going a bit longer if his music matures along with him.

He's not an idiot, he wouldn't be as successful is he was, he'll know what to do. I find it pretty pathetic that people abuse the kid for no reason. I would take the life he has in a heart beat.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH

I feel sorry for him.

Opinions?

Scores of desperate teenage girls will prob get over him and perhaps his career will start to fade, at which point he will bring out a sex tape and get himself back in the headlines but then everyone will prob forget about him again
Reply 16
Original post by charlie9872
He'll become a producer or whatever it is. He's the one that signed that carly rae jepsen, and I'd imagine thats the sort of thing he'll be doing after his music fizzles out. But to be fair, he has changed his style a lot, and his new stuff is a lot better than the stuff he was doing when he was like 15. He could keep it going a bit longer if his music matures along with him.

He's not an idiot, he wouldn't be as successful is he was, he'll know what to do. I find it pretty pathetic that people abuse the kid for no reason. I would take the life he has in a heart beat.

yeh, i think its the fans who deserve the abuse more
Reply 17
Original post by kka25
How so?

Seen him in a few interviews and unlike a lot of super stars he said that he wants to settle down early, have a family and perhaps take a more relaxed role to his music working on other things such as producing and what not.
I think he'll become a music mogle, he's already signed Carly Rae Jepsen. I also think he'll go in to movies, he's going to be in one this Summer and he was in CSI. I still think he'll carry on with music though.
Original post by DaveSmith99

What a way to go!

Quick Reply

Latest