The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Sweeeeeeet

Sent from my HTC Hero
thinking of getting the one x tomorrow :drool: but curious to see how the galaxy s3 pans out :colonhash:
Original post by flowermaster91
thinking of getting the one x tomorrow :drool: but curious to see how the galaxy s3 pans out :colonhash:

no waayyayayayy
Original post by + polarity -
no waayyayayayy

the s3 design looks so butters, i preferred the s2 one :nopity:
the s3 design looks so butters, i preferred the s2 one :nopity:

Yeah it is a bit isn't it

So will you be getting the One X? :gah:

I'm a bit reluctant to upgrade my phone tbh. Apart from not being very powerful or having much RAM, and a pretty low resolution, it does everything I want it to do (albeit slowly :p:), and it's just the right size, and has the perfect number of buttons for me :daydreaming:
Yeah it is a bit isn't it

So will you be getting the One X? :gah:

I'm a bit reluctant to upgrade my phone tbh. Apart from not being very powerful or having much RAM, and a pretty low resolution, it does everything I want it to do (albeit slowly :p:), and it's just the right size, and has the perfect number of buttons for me :daydreaming:

yeah man, and wth with the whole siri thing :erm: but im sure it will be a good phone nonetheless. Deffo getting the one x now though, lololol when i struggle to use the touchscreen :nopity: but im thinking to get it after my exams so im not too distracted

As long as you're happy with it then there's no need to change, you still have a pretty good phone
yeah man, and wth with the whole siri thing :erm: but im sure it will be a good phone nonetheless. Deffo getting the one x now though, lololol when i struggle to use the touchscreen :nopity: but im thinking to get it after my exams so im not too distracted

As long as you're happy with it then there's no need to change, you still have a pretty good phone

yeah, sack that off

I take it you'll be getting it on a contract? I think predictive text makes the touchscreen a lot easier to use, it does for me, but you might not use it so allow me

It's not good though... it's the 3rd oldest Android phone there is! Okay it's kind of good :emog:
yeah, sack that off

I take it you'll be getting it on a contract? I think predictive text makes the touchscreen a lot easier to use, it does for me, but you might not use it so allow me

It's not good though... it's the 3rd oldest Android phone there is! Okay it's kind of good :emog:

Yeah but on t mobile its free from £41, also u could get it for £50 for a £36 a month contract...I am going to haggle my hardest, i refuse to pay that much man :angry:

Ohh woow! didnt know that, well as long as you like it then :colonhash:
Yeah but on t mobile its free from £41, also u could get it for £50 for a £36 a month contract...I am going to haggle my hardest, i refuse to pay that much man :angry:

Ohh woow! didnt know that, well as long as you like it then :colonhash:

£36 a month?!?!?!?!
£36 a month?!?!?!?!

i know, ridiculous :colonhash:
absolutely absurd

[scrollr]☭	[/scrollr]

quadruple posting eh?

crisis thread. :rip:
HAPPY STAR TREK DAY!! yes!!! haha, such a geek

:indiff:

On a scale of 1 to Spain, how ****ed am I?
:indiff:

On a scale of 1 to Spain, how ****ed am I?

Greece?

Actually no I wouldn't go that far. Maybe Italy, or the UK.
Original post by Loz17
Greece?

Actually no I wouldn't go that far. Maybe Italy, or the UK.

I will explain. :wink2:
This thread is like being in a museum, by yourself.

Myself, rather.
can't blame you for the pressure taking it's toll, Jez. this thread is a one-man team, has been for about a year. :rip: :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest