Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Best pair of players? Watch

ReputationRep:
    a front three of Ronaldo - Neymar - Messi with the old roving three that Barcelona used to play with.

If its just two Fabregas and Rooney

ReputationRep:
    barton & cattermole

ReputationRep:
    Peter Crouch and Nikola Zigic.

In addition I would get Aleksandr Orekhov and Papa Bouba Diop and a team of beasty giants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHRed)
    Agger and Vermalaen (if they could stay fit....imagine the long shots).

Suarez and Cisse'd make a good pairing I reckon.

No Ba?
    He doesn't work out wide as part of a front three. He seriously lacks pace to be effective there. He would have to play in the middle which would mean leaving Cisse out, who I think is a better all round striker.

You could say that why don't we just play 4-4-2 with Ben Arfa on the wings but since we've played 4-3-3 we have been much more solid in midfield with a central 3. It also alows Cabaye to get further forward where he belongs because Guttierez and Tiote sit back more.

ReputationRep:
    Rooney & Ronaldo (back together)
    Scholes & Vieira
    Vidic & Kompany

ReputationRep:
    Thiago Silva and Pique. :coma:

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.