Reply 4
Disgusting indeed!!!!!!!!!
It is indeed repulsive.

C-c-c-combo breaker!
Reply 6
Original post by lightburns
It is indeed repulsive.

C-c-c-combo breaker!

... WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 7
Should be hanged tbh.

(Oh, and disgusting indeed.)
Some of the girls were beaten and forced to have sex with "several men in a day, several times a week", the jury was told.

One teenager told the jury she was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night.

Another recalled being raped by two men while she was "so drunk she was vomiting over the side of the bed"

How come the men only seemed to get one charge of rape for multiple rapes?
Reply 9
Original post by Ray Bradbury
Disgusting pigs.
Just now on the BBC news the police said "There may have been as many as 50 men involved":mad:

I am waiting for the bandwagon to roll in.
I've heard that there were youth protesters about the trial - what was this about? I feel like I've missed something major.

Original post by Reform
... WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I am cruel and heartless. xD
Reply 11
"Mr Vaz, chairman of the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee and Labour MP for Leicester East, said the root causes of the abuse of young girls needed to be addressed but that investigations must not focus on the ethnic origin, religion or geographical location of those involved.

"There is no excuse for this kind of criminality, whoever is involved in it but I don't think it is a particular group of people, I don't think it's a particular race or religion," he said."

Trying to pull a blindfold over people's eyes with the "equality of guilt" conviction because of hurrrrr durrrmulticulturalism

_60097303_grooming_eight_464.jpg
the rapists were all asian and the victims were all young white girls, they were targeted, but this is not a hate crime or racism according to the police.
if it was asian girls raped by a white gang this would be a gigantic story and the media would be screaming racism.
(edited 11 years ago)
Another victory for Labour's Multi-Culturism policy!

On a serious note, absolutely disgusting; these people need to be shot.
Original post by SilverSurfer22
the rapists were all asian and the victims were all young white girls, they were targeted, but this is not a hate crime or racism according to the police.
if it was asian girls raped by a white gang this would be a gigantic story and the media would be screaming racism.

If this was a white gang and blah blah blah
"Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of of the Ramadhan Foundation accused Pakistani community elders of "burying their heads in the sand" on the issue of on-street grooming.

"There is a significant problem for the British Pakistani community," he said.

"There should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals.

"They think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought; it is this sort of behaviour that is bringing shame on our community."

Shafiq has nothing to hide. He regularly faces death threats for speaking out on this issue, so I know whos word I'll be taking on wether it is racist or not.
I thought there was already a thread on this
Heartless people.

May Justice be served

and may God help the victims
Reply 18
I remember when the patriots of the NWI/EDL held a demo outside the courts over the media blackout on this disgusting case, guess who made an appearance to show SUPPORT for the Paedofiles.

Yup, that's right, United Against Fascism.

Paedo scumbags. No surprise at all that they're Muslim and Rochdale isn't the only place it's happening.

Derby - A Muslim paedo gang was arrested
Carlisle - A Muslim Paedo gang was arrested
Oldham - A Muslim Paedo gang was arrested
Blackpool - A Muslim paedo gang who preyed on over 60 girls was arrested

All the victims were white. Now, these are just the arrests, how many Muslim paedofile scumbags are getting away with grooming underage girls for sex and in how many towns and cities?

Thank god for the EDL, CFC, NF and the NWI. The true defenders of Britain and the only ones taking a stand against the Muslim paedofiles blighting our towns.
I hope members of the Pakistani community get behind this man, because what he's saying is absolutely right. This issue needs to be tackled within the community.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9252003/Rochdale-grooming-trial-Mohammed-Shafiq-the-campaigner-who-stood-up-to-the-abusers.html

It's not enough to just say, " they are not Muslims", or "justice was served". Many ****ers involved in the grooming have gotten away, that is a fact.

The police will not get rid of the problem because there is the issue of Racism fears, political correctness and what not. This has to be a multi-pronged attack. It's up to the members within this community to really take up this issue. I really believe that.

Latest

Trending

Trending