The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I thought so myself, but i wasn't sure if I should try and EV the first one in case the defences were weaker than I thought - on that note, it is a ***** to try and evolve a Tyrogue into a Hitmontop :colonhash:

I'd go ahead and pump it with Iron to even out the Attack and Defence but I only have one Qualot berry and I can't get a Wifi connection to get all my items from the Dream World here :grumble:
Reply 921
Hey you Pokemasters! Just a thought that crossed my mind when looking for my DS (to no avail) as I was in a Pokemon mood, why haven't they released an iPhone/Android version? It seems like a phone could handle that sort of game so I'm guessing it's rights issues?
Original post by JB20
Hey you Pokemasters! Just a thought that crossed my mind when looking for my DS (to no avail) as I was in a Pokemon mood, why haven't they released an iPhone/Android version? It seems like a phone could handle that sort of game so I'm guessing it's rights issues?

Why would Nintendo want their game on a competitors system?
Reply 923
Original post by cambo211
Why would Nintendo want their game on a competitors system?

Apple aren't a direct competitor like Xbox and PS, getting a percentage made from the app would be huge compared to what they're making now from the old GameBoy sales surely? (not including DS)
Original post by JB20
Apple aren't a direct competitor like Xbox and PS, getting a percentage made from the app would be huge compared to what they're making now from the old GameBoy sales surely? (not including DS)

With the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad, Apple are much more of a direct competitor than you think.
Reply 925
I have a Team Rocket t-shirt :biggrin:

Also playing through yellow again.
Just started a Nuzlocke on White, probably not a good idea with exams starting next month...
Reply 927
Black 2 /White 2 images up, some gorgeous stuff in there :coma:

http://serebii.net/black2white2/pics.shtml

So much revision to do :sigh:

But play-testing a pokémon tabletop game J came up with...so much fun :h: although we soon found out that whilst pokémon's full of useful equations they don't translate over directly very well...
Also worth pointing out is the two 3DS apps, AR Searcher and Pokedex 3D Pro, both arriving with Black and White 2 this year.

AR Searcher looks more interesting at this point, because its probably the closest we'll get to another Pokemon Snap and the fact you can transfer captures to B&W 2, how's that going to work?
They're releasing a set of event pokemon, some with dream world abilities. Chadelure is one of them, but with its normal ability.
Only in Japan though right? I saw that on Serebii and was like 'Finally, I can get a Drought Ninetales :excited:' but then I saw Japanese local event and I sadfaced :frown:

New streak on Battle Subway, 169 wins with Staraptor/Garchomp/Suicune :wink: took me like 2 weeks to get that far and then I screwed it up by not thinking properly :rolleyes:
Original post by R.J. Omega
Only in Japan though right? I saw that on Serebii and was like 'Finally, I can get a Drought Ninetales :excited:' but then I saw Japanese local event and I sadfaced :frown:

New streak on Battle Subway, 169 wins with Staraptor/Garchomp/Suicune :wink: took me like 2 weeks to get that far and then I screwed it up by not thinking properly :rolleyes:

Yeah, it will probably come over tonEurope eventually. Vulpix is in the dream world if I remember correctly, it's had drought for a while now :h:olmes:
I know, but I've never found it or a Dream World Poliwag either :frown: The lack of wi-fi compatability with my DSi at uni is horrendous :colonhash:
Long time Pokemon fan here. The Pokemon Conquest game is looking intriguing and I cannot wait for it. Also Black and White 2 are getting me back into Pokemon again.
I've literally just started over my Pokemon Black game save, I got bored and wanted to replay the storyline xD I'm challenging myself to try and beat the game (up to Elite 4) with only 6 pokemon (including evolutions obviously), but I may have to make a few adaptions to the team later on if I encounter moves I need to learn to continue the story.. :P
Reply 935
Long time pokemon fan here too, should probably start playing again if I'm arsed to get any more ROMs so I could play during breaks :')
Reply 936
Darkrai available for download on B/W today guys. Also ordered 20 boosters from the new Dark Explorers TCG :biggrin:
Original post by Luhar
Darkrai available for download on B/W today guys. Also ordered 20 boosters from the new Dark Explorers TCG :biggrin:

Oh cool! I never knew :P Brb.. getting Darkrai
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to get the HeartGold/SoulSilver ROMs that won't freeze in the middle of the game? It's been so long and I really hope I can get one that wouldn't freeze so that I can truly relive my fantasy. Thanks.
Reply 939
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1965120&p=37029611#post37029611

Guys that ^ is also a thread I created abt choosing pokemon in real life :biggrin: !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending