The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Spy It... Buy It?

Scroll to see replies

I never buy products in orange packaging :\ It's always been the same, for yogurts, the new alpen cereal and cereal bars....I don't know why. I just can't do it.
Original post by dani_1991
IDShot_225x225.jpg

Has anyone tried this yet? Looks potentially awesome!

And these...

IDShot_225x225.jpg
Chokablok Peanut Butter Nutter

- A cheeky combination of peanut butter ice cream swirled with rich caramel sauce & loaded with real milk chocolate drops. Smothered in Belgian milk chocolate & chopped roasted peanuts

Didn't buy either though I wanted to both!

Anything with PB.

Win!

How much does it cost?
Reply 282
Original post by tehforum
Anything with PB.

Win!

How much does it cost?

At the moment, Tesco - half price £1.39 :smile:

Let me know the verdict?!
Reply 283
Casual trip to sainsburys and I came across the following:

Pear Conserve.

Strawberry with Champagne Conserve (what isn't about the bloody jubilee or olympics?!)

Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips

Sainsburys own Lemon Meringue Pie Ice cream ('dairy ice cream with a lemon curd ripple, meringue pieces and pastry pieces')

Sensations (the crisp brand) are now doing a variety of interesting flavoured nuts... Check em out

All in all a pretty good new findings trip :smile:
Keep seeing Nestle Lion Pop Choc in ASDA, on offer for £1
Can't imagine it being as good as the original Lion bar though!

You need this in your life everyone!

10/10.

£1.74 in Tesco atm.

Got 2 of each, FOR A POUND!

Currently eating the White one - oh man, way better than the original.
I fudging love white chocolate.
Reply 288
Original post by dani_1991
Casual trip to sainsburys and I came across the following:

Pear Conserve.

Strawberry with Champagne Conserve (what isn't about the bloody jubilee or olympics?!)

Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips

Sainsburys own Lemon Meringue Pie Ice cream ('dairy ice cream with a lemon curd ripple, meringue pieces and pastry pieces')

Sensations (the crisp brand) are now doing a variety of interesting flavoured nuts... Check em out

All in all a pretty good new findings trip :smile:

That sounds so good!
I always get tempted to buy the new Snack a jack curls? I think it's cheeky chutney flavour and a sweet chili one? But I'm not usually a crisp person so much..but they keep tempting me.
Reply 290
Big and Chunky Maryland cookies....one word - WOW.
Original post by *Rouge*

They are wow too! Worth at least 3 digestives.

oh another thing I wanna try, frozen desserts - I saw one earlier, it was like a gateaux thing, flavoured with toblerone?
Original post by *Rouge*

dammnn, I'm going to be on the prowl for those.
Reply 293
Three classic British puddings Eton Mess, Apple Pie and Cherry Bakewell have provided the inspiration for the new Müller Corner Limited Edition Yogurt range being launched for British summer 2012.
http://www.fdin.org.uk/2012/05/new-classic-british-pudding-range-from-muller-corner/

Danone is jumping on the trend for Greek, with the launch of a new standalone brand entirely devoted to Greek-style yoghurt. The new range launched this month and comes in three variants peach, pear and strawberry all available in four-packs with a rsp of £2.19.
http://www.fdin.org.uk/2012/05/new-greek-yoghurt-range-from-danone/

HELLS TO THE YEAH.
My mum has the Cherry Bakewell muller and hasn't stopped banging on about it. So apparently that one is good!

Just a question though, isn't Apple Pie american? Crumble would be more traditional..and rhubarb at that. You sly ones Muller.
Oh today, I spied AND bought Munchies Pop Choc pouch thing, been meaning to for ages.
I nearly spied and bought Hersheys Cookies n Creams kisses but I still distrust them because of their soap chocolate.
Reply 295
Hershey's are the devil of the chocolate world. Evil sirens luring you in, then BAM smash you on the metaphorical rocks of tastebud disappointment.
True, but the Cookies and Cream Kisses are white choc with biscuity bits and are super gorgeous. It's only Hershey milk choc that tastes like vomit.
Heard that before actually. Will give the kisses a go. Today I spied and bought reseed mini cups. Love love love them. They're so cute too with their little packaging!
Original post by MelissaJayne
I fudging love white chocolate.

I knew it....racism is rife on here :angry:
Reply 299
Original post by MelissaJayne
Heard that before actually. Will give the kisses a go. Today I spied and bought reseed mini cups. Love love love them. They're so cute too with their little packaging!

I know right! Sounds ridiculous but I don't really go for the big ones, it's a bit too much, but the small ones are like perfectly proportioned! Yummy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest