The Student Room Group

Always have a big bulge!

anon or delete

This is pretty annoying. I always have quite a big bulge in my trousers from my balls and dick. This is the case when I wear skinny jeans, slim fit or looser fits.

With skinny jeans it's not too bad because the tightness holds my balls back and there is less of a bulge. But then my penis becomes a problem. Because the groin area is tight my schlong rests on either the right of left side of the section underneath the zip. This looks disgusting because you can tell my schlong is leaning over to one side. You can almost see an outline of it. so I tend not to wear skinny jeans.

I wear slim fit jeans almost all the time, I don't have the same problem with skinnies, but the bulge seems bigger with these trousers as it doesn't hold my buldge down. It really protrudes outwards with these type of trousers, so I have to wear my trousers a little baggy so it's not as bad. Or wear a long shirt that goes over it.

Loose fit trousers aren't that much better, it's pretty similar to slim fits except sometimes he trousers literally wrap itself around my genitals.

Thin cotton jogging trousers are the worse, you can almost see an outline of my penis.

When I wear my work trousers(Suite Trousers) it's a BIG PROBLEM. My bulge just looks ridiculously obvious and sticks out so much and I can't do nothing to hide it! The other day I could tell these girls at my work were laughing amongst themselves about my buldge :s-smilie:

What can I do to minimise this? Maybe I should buy some Calvin Klein's?

Is this something I should be ashamed about? What do girls think when they see a guy with a bulge? I 100% do not have a boner, my testicles and penis just stick out a lot. It's not like I have a huge schlong either, I'm 5 1/4 inches long.

Scroll to see replies

I think you'll need a penis reduction, or you could wear heavier denim/tighter trunks. Shouldn't this be in clothes and fashion?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
anon or delete

This is pretty annoying. I always have quite a big bulge in my trousers from my balls and dick. This is the case when I wear skinny jeans, slim fit or looser fits.

With skinny jeans it's not too bad because the tightness holds my balls back and there is less of a bulge. But then my penis becomes a problem. Because the groin area is tight my schlong rests on either the right of left side of the section underneath the zip. This looks disgusting because you can tell my schlong is leaning over to one side. You can almost see an outline of it. so I tend not to wear skinny jeans.

I wear slim fit jeans almost all the time, I don't have the same problem with skinnies, but the bulge seems bigger with these trousers as it doesn't hold my buldge down. It really protrudes outwards with these type of trousers, so I have to wear my trousers a little baggy so it's not as bad. Or wear a long shirt that goes over it.

Loose fit trousers aren't that much better, it's pretty similar to slim fits except sometimes he trousers literally wrap itself around my genitals.

Thin cotton jogging trousers are the worse, you can almost see an outline of my penis.

When I wear my work trousers(Suite Trousers) it's a BIG PROBLEM. My bulge just looks ridiculously obvious and sticks out so much and I can't do nothing to hide it! The other day I could tell these girls at my work were laughing amongst themselves about my buldge :s-smilie:

Is this something I should be ashamed about? What do girls think when they see a guy with a bulge? I 100% do not have a boner, my testicles and penis just stick out a lot. It's not like I have a huge schlong either, I'm 5 1/4 inches long.

It really is nothing to be ashamed about, if anything I'd kind of want your "problem", you'll be surprised how much girls look down there and really get turned on by a bulge.

But i can give you this advice;
What underwear are you wearing?
If you want something that is going to keep you in, try to wear Y fronts/briefs
honestly though, I'd just learn to proud of gods gift to ya ;P x
Reply 3
anon or delete

Penis reduction are u mad!

Na it probably should be in health(mental health) cause this is quite an embarassing issue for me and it makes me self concious sometimes. Didnt realise I posted this in relationships. You can move this to health if you want. But don't get rid of the anon, I'd rather you delete this post altogether.
Wear some looser jeans, and pull them down a tad before sitting down so they don't get all up in your junk. Also, wear some reasonably tight boxers with smart trousers and you shouldn't get a bulge. You must be doing something wrong to be bulging with a sausage of that size.
don't change anything.
Reply 6
Original post by rudin94
It really is nothing to be ashamed about, if anything I'd kind of want your "problem", you'll be surprised how much girls look down there and really get turned on by a bulge.

But i can give you this advice;
What underwear are you wearing?
If you want something that is going to keep you in, try to wear Y fronts/briefs
honestly though, I'd just learn to proud of gods gift to ya ;P x

anon or delete

thanks for the reply bro

I wear some fairly loose boxers, but I'm gonna pay a visit to Primark and get me some fairly tight fitting clavin klein style boxers. I find Y-fronts quite uncomftable and they look a bit gay aswell. Would be embarassing if I leant over and a girl saw the outline of my y-fronts through my trousers!
Reply 7
Original post by pauline_lg
don't change anything.

anon or delete

Really? Do girls like it if a guy has a bulge?(not a boner obviously)

I really like slim fit jeans and I absolutely hate loose fit jeans, I just think they look horrible. To be honest they don't make that much of a difference anyways. The bulge is still there, you just see less of an outline.
I smell a troll
anon or delete

thanks for the reply bro

I wear some fairly loose boxers, but I'm gonna pay a visit to Primark and get me some fairly tight fitting clavin klein style boxers. I find Y-fronts quite uncomftable and they look a bit gay aswell. Would be embarassing if I leant over and a girl saw the outline of my y-fronts through my trousers!

Ugh don't get Primark underwear.
I got briefs from there before (I'm a girl) and the elastic broke after 2 wears.
Get some decent quality boxers that will last.

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your other question, yes girls do prefer to see a bulge (as long as it's not a boner). Why else do you think boxer ads are edited to make it look bigger? :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
Reply 11
Hi, 2017 here and I have the same ****ing problem. I also think it is mental health, im going mad. I dont know whos talking about it or not, but I was down to an old pair of jeans today and there's no support. And every girl i walked past seemed to say something to their mum their freind or themselves with a LOL face. I want to take my dog for a walk but im driving myself mad here fml
Reply 12
anon or delete

Put it like this, I have the same problem. Whenever I wear my skinny jeans, or my slim, I have a big bulge. But like, who cares? don't worry about people laughing at it. Who cares what they think? Girls always talk about loving guys with a bigger (that part) anyway.

I've never had noone laugh at me for it.
Original post by Owain5
Put it like this, I have the same problem. Whenever I wear my skinny jeans, or my slim, I have a big bulge. But like, who cares? don't worry about people laughing at it. Who cares what they think? Girls always talk about loving guys with a bigger (that part) anyway.

I've never had noone laugh at me for it.

This thready was started in 2012. I'm sure OP has had that penis reduction by now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I have this same problem, being at school, it's just embarrassing especially when your in an all boys school the amount of time people say you have a boner, I need this fixed!
This became even less believable when you said you walk around the workplace with your penis sticking out...

Find a hobby. Best solution.
You are fine. Live 54 years and who gives a **** which way your **** swings? I still wear skinny jeans but I gave up the boxer brief's again- about 3 months ago. Yeah- I get a look here and there- but I guess folks find it amusing. So do I now, quite frankly.
OwO what’s this?
Reply 18
odd flex but okay
anon or delete

This is pretty annoying. I always have quite a big bulge in my trousers from my balls and ****. This is the case when I wear skinny jeans, slim fit or looser fits.

Where trousers which aren't that tight then. Or wear pants that keep it in check

Latest

Trending

Trending