The Student Room Group

studio vs en-suite for undergrad

Poll

en-suite vs studio

going to newcastle.

what do you guys think?
quite the gym rat + with a health conscious diet and strict routine...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Don't live in a studio flat; you'll shut yourself out completely.
Reply 2
If your strict routine is likely to make you irritated with flatmates if they're using the oven when you want it or things like that then go with a studio. You'll shut yourself out more sharing a kitchen and being annoyed by the others than you will just getting a studio and making friends on your course, in societies etc and choosing when to invite them round.
Reply 3
Original post by StacFace
If your strict routine is likely to make you irritated with flatmates if they're using the oven when you want it or things like that then go with a studio. You'll shut yourself out more sharing a kitchen and being annoyed by the others than you will just getting a studio and making friends on your course, in societies etc and choosing when to invite them round.

yeah i'm exactly afraid of that. but just more afraid of having so much dietary preparation that it may annoy my own flatmates or get annoyed with their practices. it's really more of just the kitchen than anything else. i'd love to be able to share a common room with someone.
Reply 4
Original post by archforest
yeah i'm exactly afraid of that. but just more afraid of having so much dietary preparation that it may annoy my own flatmates or get annoyed with their practices. it's really more of just the kitchen than anything else. i'd love to be able to share a common room with someone.

Have you looked at Student Castle? It's a hall with all studios in the city centre, about a 15 minute walk from Newcastle Uni. It says on their website that each block shares a common room with sofas, TV, pool table etc and that they hold regular social events in them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending