The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just a reminder that iGCSE's are included in the no discussion policy on the site: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=85&a=629

(please ignore this if it doesn't apply to you)
Original post by mandi21
Yeah, I did the first one last summer. Did you? :smile:

Yep, I thought RE was a joke like with questions such as "do religious people drive cars" Etc, but once the exam is close you have to revise for it lol :biggrin:
Reply 8522
Original post by blueray
Yep, I thought RE was a joke like with questions such as "do religious people drive cars" Etc, but once the exam is close you have to revise for it lol :biggrin:

LOL really 'Do religious people drive cars?' - I didn't get that question haha XD
Is anyone doing:
OCR Short Course Citizenship
AQA French

If so message me so we can discuss the exam next week in private :smile:
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Is anyone doing:
OCR Short Course Citizenship
AQA French

If so message me so we can discuss the exam next week in private :smile:

There's no discussion restriction on OCR, AQA, WJEC or CCEA :nah: so so long as they're all written/speaking exams taken at a national set time you can discuss them on the site.
Original post by mandi21
LOL really 'Do religious people drive cars?' - I didn't get that question haha XD

:rofl: It was a mock!
Reply 8526
Original post by blueray
:rofl: It was a mock!

Oh... hahaha XD
Original post by Loz17
Just a reminder that iGCSE's are included in the no discussion policy on the site: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=85&a=629

(please ignore this if it doesn't apply to you)

Original post by Loz17
There's no discussion restriction on OCR, AQA, WJEC or CCEA :nah: so so long as they're all written/speaking exams taken at a national set time you can discuss them on the site.

You should wait till 1pm if it is a morning exam and till 3:00 if it is an afternoon exam, since they aren't set at exactly all the same time.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by mandi21
Oh... hahaha XD

Yeah they wanted to give us experience on questions we might get :lol:
hey guys, so i would really appreciate some effective english literature revision tips!
Im not revising i'm just procastinating and i can't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by lil-mazie
Im not revising i'm just procastinating and i can't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one revises on a Friday :wink:

Tomorrow I'll revise Science, English Lit and Citizen
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
hey guys, so i would really appreciate some effective english literature revision tips!

Make a quick mind map :wink: Remember revision notes.
Original post by GreenLantern1
You should waut till 1pm if it is an afternoon exam

For iGCSE? Well, in line with our policies (which are all in the linked announcement) its 12 hours for edexcel (generally midnight for a morning exam or 4.30am for an afternoon exam) but 24 hours for CIE or IB (A level equivalent) exams.

So for todays maths exam, you're correct with it being 1pm before you can talk about it :p:
Original post by blueray
Make a quick mind map :wink: Remember revision notes.

do you know what top things you must include in an answer to put yourself in the A* bracket?
Reply 8535
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
No one revises on a Friday :wink:

Tomorrow I'll revise Science, English Lit and Citizen

Blimey, you make me sound like a weirdo :wink:

I've declined 2 parties to revise this weekend, but I've got exams on Monday so can it be justified under that? :biggrin:
Reply 8536
Original post by blueray
Yeah they wanted to give us experience on questions we might get :lol:

Oh wow, what a question that is aha XD
Original post by c3ntury
Blimey, you make me sound like a weirdo :wink:

I've declined 2 parties to revise this weekend, but I've got exams on Monday so can it be justified under that? :biggrin:

What subjects?
Original post by Loz17
For iGCSE? Well, in line with our policies (which are all in the linked announcement) its 12 hours for edexcel (generally midnight for a morning exam or 4.30am for an afternoon exam) but 24 hours for CIE or IB (A level equivalent) exams.

So for todays maths exam, you're correct with it being 1pm before you can talk about it :p:

See my edited version I wrote it wrong. And no not fo an IGCSE but for a GCSE exam which is not Edexcel; so OCR, WJEC, AQA.
Original post by xoxlovelifexox

which unit?