The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2220
Original post by InPlainSight
Tell me about it. I feel kind of bad for Terry Connor but I do think at least Mick would have inspired more out of the players and we might have had a chance to stay up.

I hope so too. I might be able to go to a few games next season as they will have to be cheaper looking on the bright side. :redface:

I feel sorry for TC, he's clearly out of his depth but he clearly wants the best for Wolves. It was just a shocking decision by Morgan and Moxey

Original post by L.O.V.E.

Don't support either Manchester team (Wigan fan :cool: ) but I hope City beat QPR to win it. Feel really guilty for saying that for some reason hahahaha.

Ah, Wigan. Wigan are awesome.

Thanks for beating them. It came in very handy :p:
Reply 2221
Original post by Ars Ludicra
Also, I'm growing my hair! :biggrin: Excited ...

You're going to be a fop!
Job interview next week :biggrin:
Original post by Gesar
You're going to be a fop!

You should have seen me when I was 16. It's going to be much better than that, but it does require a fringe of a fair length ... why oh why did I let my hairdresser cut my hair so short this time? Oh, because I was drunk ...
Original post by cpdavis

Go you! Where/what for?
Original post by cpdavis

Good Luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Go you! Where/what for?

Original post by The Puppet Master
Good Luck! :biggrin:

Thanks!

It's as a telephone fundraiser at kings. I submitted the application is morning, and got a really quick reply :biggrin: (they are doing interviews 3 days of next week and its quite a heavy interview)

Either way, very happy :woo:
Original post by cpdavis
Thanks!

It's as a telephone fundraiser at kings. I submitted the application is morning, and got a really quick reply :biggrin: (they are doing interviews 3 days of next week and its quite a heavy interview)

Either way, very happy :woo:

Good work! Best of luck :smile:
Reply 2228
Original post by crazylemon
I think i need a hair cut. The fringe has got to a length where I have to keep brushing it out of the way. Although one of my friends then complemented it yesterday...a quandary...

Also, I'm growing my hair! :biggrin: Excited ...

Pics, you two.

I am unsure what to do with my hair. Whether I want it gradually to get longer or not. A new style would be nice, but I'm not going to risk it! It'll need a cut soon/now.
Original post by Lacus
Stop brushing it and start flipping it. Be a good gay!

What have you done?

Too long to flick :tongue:
Nothing in particular, Just had comments :tongue:

I think you just need to stop talking about being middle class. I've really never known anyone quite so class-obsessed as you, Max ... :unsure: Also, I'm growing my hair! :biggrin: Excited ...

And how is everyone else? It's been quite a while since I posted here. Has there been anything exciting going on? :biggrin:

I personally don't care, it is others who make comments...as above. I don't personally care. Just recently had rather a few. Hence my meditation on the matter.
Reply 2230
Original post by crazylemon
Too long to flick :tongue:
Nothing in particular, Just had comments :tongue:

Nothing too mean I hope.
Reply 2231
Original post by Lacus
My shoes always squash my toes in even though the shoes are my size. A size up and they would be too big. Any solutions, people?

I don't even want to read it. :frown:

I have the opposite problem. My feet are small, but somehow I am a size 9. My big toe sits a good two inches from the top of my shoe. I think I just need smaller, but wide fitting shoes.

Original post by neillya1
I have my Specials assessment day tomorrow :awesome:

Any tips? :h:

If you get through, we expect uniform pics :yep:

Original post by L.O.V.E.

Don't support either Manchester team (Wigan fan :cool:

Ooh,that makes you the second Wigan fan I know.
Hey gays how are you all?

I feel like such an alcoholic at the moment even though I don't drink much :P I am at home not even out. Trying to write assignments and I raided the cupboard for alcohol lol nothing there but a bottle of mulled wine left over from christmas so I heated it all up and I am getting through it so fast woops :/
Reply 2233
Original post by restoration
Hey gays how are you all?

I feel like such an alcoholic at the moment even though I don't drink much :P I am at home not even out trying to write assignments and I raided the cupboard for alcohol lol nothing there but a bottle of mulled wine left over from christmas so I heated it all up and I am getting through it so fast woops :/

That would explain the lack of punctuation. :wink:

I am dying for a gin and tonic but a) I don't have any tonic water (or limes!) and b) I'm on my own at the moment. I also want some red wine but I'm feeling drowsy as it is :\
I'm avoiding breaking out my bottle of vodka right now. Don't think it'd help my mood...
Reply 2235
I'm avoiding breaking out my bottle of vodka right now. Don't think it'd help my mood...

I still have an unopened 1L bottle of Русский Стандарт! I feel that should be saved for a special occassion... Eurovision?
Original post by thurin
That would explain the lack of punctuation. :wink:

I am dying for a gin and tonic but a) I don't have any tonic water (or limes!) and b) I'm on my own at the moment. I also want some red wine but I'm feeling drowsy as it is :\

Yeah lack of punctuation can't be good when I am writing assignments either can it :wink: Ahhh I love gin and tonic :tongue: Go for the red wine haha I am alone too :frown: I really couldn't go out tonight even though I wanted too :frown:
Original post by thurin
I still have an unopened 1L bottle of Русский Стандарт! I feel that should be saved for a special occassion... Eurovision?

You have been awarded the good taste in vodka award. :awesome:
You have been awarded the good taste in vodka award. :awesome:

When does vodka ever taste good? :wink:
Original post by restoration
When does vodka ever taste good? :wink:

Clearly you're not buying decent vodka. Or not drinking it correctly.

Latest