The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Gloucestershire Univeristy ANYONE??? :)

Anyone going to Gloucestershire this year? I'm studying Sport Science. Anyone? :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I accepted an unconditional and I'm going to be studying Popular Music.
Just looking into accommodation now.
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
I will be studying Sports Education!!!!! :biggrin: Have you applied for accommodation yet?
I've accepted an Animal Biology offer :smile::smile: what campus are you on? I applied for on site accommodation at fch, just hope I get it aha :smile: x
Reply 4
I'll be studying history! :smile: applied for on campus at fch, fingers crossed :smile:
Mynameispolly YAYAYAY me too! and I've applied for the same accomodation! x
Reply 6
hey everyone!
im planning to be at uni of glos in september for sports and exercise science, wheres everyone coming from?

im just outside cheltenham so will probably move into town!
Reply 7
I've applied to stay on campus at Oxstalls!:smile: From Wiltshire btw:smile:
Reply 8
Oxstalls is where ill be based for my course, although as i said ill probably be living in or just outside cheltenham.

im not eligible for any uni accomodation as i live within 15miles anyway, although as im a "mature" student i probably wouldnt be anyway!

sports education is a good course though, very popular, so well done on the offer :-) i used to work for ucas and all the education ones had a lot of applications!
Reply 9
I accepted Business Management and I am currently hoping to get accommodation in the Park campus.
Reply 10
Original post by WizzleKidd
I accepted Business Management and I am currently hoping to get accommodation in the Park campus.

Same here, applied for park campus and accepted Business Management :smile:! See you there hopefully :biggrin: Heard accommodation is really tough to get into though because there are limited spaces. :frown: Really want to be in halls though!
Reply 11
Original post by Egarside
Same here, applied for park campus and accepted Business Management :smile:! See you there hopefully :biggrin: Heard accommodation is really tough to get into though because there are limited spaces. :frown: Really want to be in halls though!

Wow! Hopefully we can both make it in! I applied for it over 2 months ago so maybe they could consider me before those who applied for park campus later. I should probably remember your TSR name by September to see if you made it :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by WizzleKidd
Wow! Hopefully we can both make it in! I applied for it over 2 months ago so maybe they could consider me before those who applied for park campus later. I should probably remember your TSR name by September to see if you made it :tongue:

I am sure you will get accommodation then! I didn't apply that long ago for it but because I do IB and get my results at the beginning of July I will be able to tell the uni I can go and then if anyone doesn't get the right grades I can get in. I hope that we make it in as well :smile: I will try to remember to come back and look on this thread :P I only have one more exam left to take now out of 14 and then I am done :smile:!
Original post by yasminyasminyasmin
Mynameispolly YAYAYAY me too! and I've applied for the same accomodation! x

Ive applied for accomodation at fch aswell!
Has anyone heard about accommodation yet??
Original post by mynameispolly
Has anyone heard about accommodation yet??

Not yet :frown: I keep checking my email as I'm really impatient!
Just got my accomodation offer!! Shaftesbury Hall, Cinderford B1 :smile:
Reply 17
Park Cooke, room 005? I haven't found anyone else who is staying there :frown:
I got mine :biggrin: I'm in Hardwick is anyone else??
Reply 19
I'm on Hardwick campus, but I'm in the little block of flats next to it in Maidenhorn :P

Quick Reply

Latest