The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ive been eating so much rubbish, but not as much as I usually do during exam stress. I am back on plan from today.
Finished uni forever now :-). Also want to completely forget about the exam I've just done. Utter drivel. Never mind!
Reply 3242
Okie dokie, still too ill for anything intense so another 3 mile+ walk. Think I'll go through the park, there were ducklings there last time :moon:
Original post by sauce
Okie dokie, still too ill for anything intense so another 3 mile+ walk. Think I'll go through the park, there were ducklings there last time :moon:

Yeah, a nice walk and a free dinner :tongue:
Reply 3244
Original post by PinkyPurply
Yeah, a nice walk and a free dinner :tongue:

:zomg:noooooooo
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Finished uni forever now :-). Also want to completely forget about the exam I've just done. Utter drivel. Never mind!

Woop Woop Woop!! Congratulations and Celebrations!! You did it :biggrin:
Original post by Jennie1987
Woop Woop Woop!! Congratulations and Celebrations!! You did it :biggrin:

Thank you :-). I was going to celebrate, but now it's here I just want to go to bed to be honest lol.

Having a chippy tea (don't judge me :biggrin:) as a little well done to myself. Mind you I've walked 4 miles today so I've probably earned it; and I've hardly eaten today because I can't before an exam. So likely I'll still end up under goal!
Fat Days!! Yes I know bad but I am strict otherwise with the diet, exercise HAD to go out of the window - i have had stuff that had to get done (like last day to return something etc.) and a friends bday meal without room for more. And its excuses but what with the 6 day weeks and chest infection for the last 3 months its ok to rest imo.

Yesterday
0% fat vanilla yoghurt, tomato soup (big), small plastic water cooler cup of coke, Harvester - 2cal pepsi max, 1/2 spitroast chicken with buttered baby potatoes and peas (half the potatoes, small amount of peas and say 3/4 of chicken no skin) and choc fudge cake with vanilla ice-cream and whipped cream. 1405cals

Today
So far...A few spoonfuls of 0% fat vanilla yoghurt, small salad with pepper, tomato, cucumber and lettuce with skinless roasted chicken breast and 1 tblspoon low fat mayo, 50g salted peanuts and 200ml apple juice (fat friday work snack) and at home 1 can coke. Chipshop takeaway.

I have tried - eating only until ful at Harvester not clearing my plate, going for a low cal fizzy drink, nuts and fruit juice as my work treat; today was horrific at work because I got everyones butt-ass-ugly jobs (like triple or quadruple the normal) and got onto the easier work like 3 hours after everyone else AND Id had a similar but not so bad day yesterday so Im below target for both days. Everyone has fat friday at work so comparatively my choices are rather good.

There, thats all my excuses :grin: bring on Healthy Week next week.
(edited 11 years ago)
Thank you :-). I was going to celebrate, but now it's here I just want to go to bed to be honest lol.

Having a chippy tea (don't judge me :biggrin:) as a little well done to myself. Mind you I've walked 4 miles today so I've probably earned it; and I've hardly eaten today because I can't before an exam. So likely I'll still end up under goal!

Cannot judge this, see my new post lol! 4 miles and low intake so far = earnt.
(edited 11 years ago)
Just did Day 1 of the 30 day shred....on MFP it says about 200 calories burnt in 25 minutes- is this right?? Seems like quite a lot for a short space of time, and it didn't feel as though it would burn that much :s-smilie:
Handed my dissertation in today - RELIEF! Just half an essay left to do!

Not celebrating tonight though because I'm turning 21 on Monday - and I don't think that'll be a good day, calorie-wise :wink:

Same here =P Hubby's birthday this weekend so his mum came to see us. Going on a rail ale trail tomorrow and a canal boat on sunday so going to be a food and alcohol filled weekend.. but I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks and a dress size =D On the plus side I went out and did day 1 of week 2 of C25K even though it was half 8 when I got in, so redeemed myself. Should have started it on Wednesday but just have not had the time, hoping to be back on it now though.
Original post by The_Goose
Same here =P Hubby's birthday this weekend so his mum came to see us. Going on a rail ale trail tomorrow and a canal boat on sunday so going to be a food and alcohol filled weekend.. but I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks and a dress size =D On the plus side I went out and did day 1 of week 2 of C25K even though it was half 8 when I got in, so redeemed myself. Should have started it on Wednesday but just have not had the time, hoping to be back on it now though.

Hope you enjoyed yours :biggrin: Mine were okay, but to be honest junk food like that doesn't appeal to me like it did before. LUCKILY I'v never been much of a drinker so I don't have the problem of alcohol calories.

A dress size in 3 weeks is ace! Although I have to say having seen your wedding photos on FaceBook you're already very pretty!!
Hope you enjoyed yours :biggrin: Mine were okay, but to be honest junk food like that doesn't appeal to me like it did before. LUCKILY I'v never been much of a drinker so I don't have the problem of alcohol calories.

A dress size in 3 weeks is ace! Although I have to say having seen your wedding photos on FaceBook you're already very pretty!!

Aaaww cheers chick, I couldn't focus on weight loss before the wedding, just had way too much on my mind, but as much as I enjoyed my day It will be nice to look back on those photos next year and see a difference in myself.
Reply 3254
I am having a night where I really hate everything about myself, especially physically. :frown:
Original post by sauce
I am having a night where I really hate everything about myself, especially physically. :frown:

Distract yourself - go on wii fit/ just dance Dance like a crazy freak in the kitchen or something, listen to some music and don't hate yourself! That just leads to a downward sprial of comfort eating and the vicious cycle continues!
Original post by phiddy23
Yeah definitely, just eat until you feel full-ish, don't have bread with it. Track it on MFP as well and then you'll know exactly how many calories you have to spend later and I think that combined with the fact that you won't be as hungry will make you eat less.

Well that went out the window *sigh* my net calories were 1540 today, that's 350 calories over my goal! :eek: Guess next time I just won't have food beforehand because every time I go to a party I just feel compelled to eat something and my friends were egging me on to ugh so mad at myself right now :mad:
Original post by sauce

Me and you missus should totally have a midnight work out-on the wii fit - wii fit boxing in fact! We'll compare scores later :wink:

We all have s**t days, just take tomorrow as a new chance for weight-loss although I've probably put back on the 2 pounds I lost this week :rolleyes: damn 18th birthday parties..
Original post by Stir fried Giblets
Well that went out the window *sigh* my net calories were 1540 today, that's 350 calories over my goal! :eek: Guess next time I just won't have food beforehand because every time I go to a party I just feel compelled to eat something and my friends were egging me on to ugh so mad at myself right now :mad:

That's still not bad as your still in calorie deficit so its unlikely you gained any weight and you probably would still lose quite a bit this week
2lbs gone since last weigh in..

12lbs to go!

Getting so close it's SCARY.

Latest