The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrettyRainbows
In regards to the episode

Spoiler

That sounds epically awesome :biggrin:
Original post by Rainingshame
I did lol i just haven't watched it, i find ALL the harry potter movies are a let down. J.K Rowling did a much better job with the books.

I was being sarcastic to snip_snip, almost everyone on here has known about that musical for over a year and knows all about the theatre group team starkid that Darren is part of that make all these musicals for youtube. Go and subscribe to their channel starkidpotter. its brilliant

also, i agree. the books are incredible and I didn't think much of most of the films
Reply 9322
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Hravan-inspired and muse-endorsed Starkid gif(/image)spam coming right up!

Spoiler

No. It's not enough. I need more :tongue:
Just watched tonights episode.

Spoiler

Omg... The recent glee songs have been so amazing. I simply CANNOT stop listening to it on repeat over and over. I think it's getting very unhealthy :frown:
Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

Spoiler

I cried so much when Rachel choked on stage and asked to do it again and again. Arh man. I hate my best friend for getting me hooked on Glee at the age of twenty! Frick.
Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by whitestgirlalive
I cried so much when Rachel choked on stage and asked to do it again and again. Arh man. I hate my best friend for getting me hooked on Glee at the age of twenty! Frick.

hey! i'm 24 and i'm obsessed. I started watching it from the pilot, so I was about 20 then
Two new episodes on Tuesday. :teeth:
Original post by TheCrackInTime
Two new episodes on Tuesday. :teeth:

:clap2:
Original post by museobsessed

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by buchanan700

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by buchanan700

Spoiler

I don't know why but I just love Rachel :lol: her, Sue, Brittany and Santana make the show for me :biggrin: I love Rachel because she is so driven.
Reply 9333
I loved the dinosaur prom theme this episode! And Blaine's cute mushroom hair :love: It's so sad that it's all about their graduation at the moment though because I'm coming to the end of Year 13 and it's making me really sad :frown: I kind of want one of the characters to be a complete bitch again just so that it returns to normal :p:
anyone else think Coach Roz is underrated?
I've not seen the episode yet, my internet allowance on my dongle is like, 2.5G left, until the 21st :frown:

Original post by museobsessed
anyone else think Coach Roz is underrated?

I like her, she's good fun :biggrin:
I'm getting very annoyed with the direction they've taken these characters in :frown:
Original post by PrinceSarah
I'm getting very annoyed with the direction they've taken these characters in :frown:

Anyone in particular? I mean, they haven't messed everyone up.

Some people have had great storylines.

Like Rachel Finn Quinn Puck Brittany Blaine Kurt Santana Mercedes Artie Tina Will Sue Beiste...

Um...

MIKE

Mike hasn't had one bad storyline.

There. I found one.
Don't even get me started on what they did to poor Beiste.
Original post by PrinceSarah
Don't even get me started on what they did to poor Beiste.

*shrug* I wouldn't say thats a bad storyline per se. I mean it happens in real life. Its really sad though.
I would count a bad storyline as like... Sue being pregnant. I mean wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending