The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

BA Fine art and History of art

hey guys I'm an international applicant and I just received my conditional offer from goldsmiths for the course so Im really excited. However, the interview is making me really nervous!! can anyone please give me some tips as to what to expect and how to prepare?
Thanks will really appreciate it! :smile:
how did u get a conditional offer without interview...?
wat
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
I dont know i sent them my portfolio and they sent me a conditional offer and then asked me to pass the interview stage. How else does it work?? :s
Reply 3
Original post by kaylafrances
how did u get a conditional offer without interview...?
wat

Reply 4
Have you got the date for interview?
that`s happened to me too, not made a date for interview yet though -0-..... ; am also international applicant and sent them my portfolio couples of month ago...
If you've already got a conditional offer then surely you don't need to pass the interview? You've already got a place (depending on your results of course)?
Reply 6
Original post by jcool
Have you got the date for interview?
that`s happened to me too, not made a date for interview yet though -0-..... ; am also international applicant and sent them my portfolio couples of month ago...

Yup ive gotten a date my interview will take place on Wednesday Via skype!
Reply 7
Original post by Shanzeh
Yup ive gotten a date my interview will take place on Wednesday Via skype!

How did it go? got a placa?
Well.... I had a interview too a week ago, then got a place for extension course...; cus they said my english`s not enough....
So I don`t know if I go or not ( I have 2places more,Wimbledon and camberwell for Painting.... deep considering now..)
Btw finger crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending