The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Hampden Hall Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey please all look at this thread... it might be helpful (and fun!) http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2000569
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by joaana
I have done :wink:

oh yeah I see! We need to get more people to join!
Reply 22
Original post by HayleySM
oh yeah I see! We need to get more people to join!

We surely do!! :smile: It sold out so quickly so wheres everyone?! haha :wink:))
Reply 23
Original post by joaana
We surely do!! :smile: It sold out so quickly so wheres everyone?! haha :wink:))

was it your 1st choice? I wanted Sandby because it's en-suite and had a lot more people, but it's ok because I'm still happy with hampden! I know I'll have a lot of fun wherever I am though!
Reply 24
was it your 1st choice? I wanted Sandby because it's en-suite and had a lot more people, but it's ok because I'm still happy with hampden! I know I'll have a lot of fun wherever I am though!

I was gona go for Sanby first but at last ive changed my mind and picked Hampden :biggrin: it was such a rush in the morning so i just picked any haha :biggrin: but it doesnt really matter :wink: im sure theres gona be a lot of us anyway! (: I cant wait for the freshers week :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by joaana
I was gona go for Sanby first but at last ive changed my mind and picked Hampden :biggrin: it was such a rush in the morning so i just picked any haha :biggrin: but it doesnt really matter :wink: im sure theres gona be a lot of us anyway! (: I cant wait for the freshers week :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It was soooo stressful! But as long as i share a bathroom with a neat person, and a flat with fun people then I'm happy! Can't wait for all the parties too!
Reply 26
It was soooo stressful! But as long as i share a bathroom with a neat person, and a flat with fun people then I'm happy! Can't wait for all the parties too!

Yeah!! thats exactly what i thought hahahaa and me too :smile: its gona be mad! :biggrin::biggrin: its only 4 months, not long now! :smile:
Oh I found it! I'm in room 276 :smile: I hope the constructions isn't too loud on that floor haha!

Correction you're in flat 27 room 6 :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Boreism
Correction you're in flat 27 room 6 :smile:

ahh yeah I've figured that out now! Flat 27 seems like it's really far away though... I havent 'met' anyone who is in that flat! I hope I'm not the only one hahah
Reply 29
I just booked Hampton- I missed booking and kept refreshing all this morning and it came up so I grabbed it... but it's one that is disturbed by the building work, do you reckon it'll be alright?! Room 253 x
ahh yeah I've figured that out now! Flat 27 seems like it's really far away though... I havent 'met' anyone who is in that flat! I hope I'm not the only one hahah

Its on the first floor.

Haha thats how I felt last year only found one flatmate at first but then at the last minute before moving in I found another 2. Have you joined the Hampden 2012 Facebook group, thats how I found my flatmates?
Original post by amypayton
I just booked Hampton- I missed booking and kept refreshing all this morning and it came up so I grabbed it... but it's one that is disturbed by the building work, do you reckon it'll be alright?! Room 253 x

You're in Flat 25 Room 3.
Just to let everyone know that there are 168 rooms in Hampden so if your numbers are 2 digits say for example "Room 61" its actually Flat 6, Room 1 (where I'm staying until the end of the month) if its 3 digits say for example "Room 232" its actually Flat 23, Room 2.

Yeah UPP (who owns NTU Halls) do make things a little bit complicated than they should. :/
Reply 33
Original post by Boreism
Its on the first floor.

Haha thats how I felt last year only found one flatmate at first but then at the last minute before moving in I found another 2. Have you joined the Hampden 2012 Facebook group, thats how I found my flatmates?

are you sure thats the 1st floor? I'm sure I picked like 3rd floor? But I dont really remember much because it was so stressful!
are you sure thats the 1st floor? I'm sure I picked like 3rd floor? But I dont really remember much because it was so stressful!

Yes, sorry my mistake...! :s-smilie:
Well I live on the ground floor so I don't really go up there unless my flatmate visits his friend who lives in Flat 28...

I've got pity for those people who will be living in Flat 6 one of the shower rooms upstairs leaks water into the kitchen. Even the UPP people are useless to "maintain" it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 35
I wanted Hampden, im so jealous! Anyone wanna swap im in Sandby :'(
Original post by EmilyJay
I wanted Hampden, im so jealous! Anyone wanna swap im in Sandby :'(

Sandby is a little bit better than Hampden, but to be fair Hampden is a party halls :p:
Reply 37
Original post by Boreism
Sandby is a little bit better than Hampden, but to be fair Hampden is a party halls :p:

Yeaah exactly! I even went on youtube, and like there are quite a few videos from people who lived there, sandby looks quite boring :frown: Dont really care about the en suite!
Reply 38
Yeaah exactly! I even went on youtube, and like there are quite a few videos from people who lived there, sandby looks quite boring :frown: Dont really care about the en suite!

But I guess it will be different each year seeing as there are different people each year! Like maybe this year all the partyers might go to Sandby! What room are you in? My friend is staying there :smile: And what are you studying?

Sandby is boring I mean I hardly see anyone who parties there.
There are even speculations of people there being boring.

Quick Reply

Latest