The Student Room Group

revise or relax?

is it better to revise the day before the exam or just to chill and relax so you calm your nerves?
Honestly, normally I'd opt for revise, but that's because I never put any real work into revision until the last minute, so there's no other option for me. If you've done enough already then relax.
Depends on the subject.
For essay subjects I'd go over last minute notes/diagrams (although I'm really talking about in the morning before the exam), but for something like maths all I'd do would be to check my trigonometric equations, that I know how to calculate the mean/standard deviation/etc quickly on my calculator and leave it at that. I wouldn't be doing any 'proper' revision by that stage.
Relax, maybe look over a few notes or something similar
Reply 4
How about revising whilst relaxing? You don't have to be sat on a computer or anything. Maybe lying on your bed reading through notes?
revise, get plenty of sleep, and then you can relax after the exam.
Reply 6
revise a little, short bursts, and also relax :smile: make sure you get a good sleep too
Original post by emmily95
revise a little, short bursts, and also relax :smile: make sure you get a good sleep too

ahh you'd get it.. you'd get it right up the bumholey!
Reply 8
Original post by Craming Revision
ahh you'd get it.. you'd get it right up the bumholey!

Errm... what?
Original post by IceCool
Errm... what?

that emily1995 or w/e she'd get it right up the bumholey
defintely revise, but until like in the evening relax :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by IceCool
Errm... what?

i agree....
Reply 12
relax. fifa 12 is the way to go.
Original post by fosterwho
relax. fifa 12 is the way to go.

lmaooo tell me bout it lol i revised bare in easter hols still remember stuff just playin out on fifa 12 all day
Relax while you sleep :teehee:
Reply 15
Original post by Craming Revision
lmaooo tell me bout it lol i revised bare in easter hols still remember stuff just playin out on fifa 12 all day

yeah lol. last weekend i was like 'right i need to start revising now, properly'

>mfw i completed a season in career mode in 2 days instead
Revise (or you might regret it later) but ideally you will be fully prepared by that point, so it should be just going over stuff, then give yourself time to relax too, spend time with your family etc. You won't take in much that day but it will give you reassurance you have done a bit of revision the day before.

Quick Reply

Latest