The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4080
Original post by The Patriot
Patriots looking extremely dangerous at this point.

Great off-season so far. A great team just got better and our schedule is hardly taxing. 14-2 is a realistic aim this year.

14-2 or 15-1. Concerned about Texans, Saints.

EDIT: I mean 49ers. Crap

Jackson better then Flynn? That's like saying JaMarcus is better than Sanchez because all of Sanchez's passes can't clear the stadium, while JaMarcus can place it in the zip code of his choice. Just the wrong zip code for the receiver.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Vanguard

I want to see how the D copes in preseason before getting carried away. We lost 20 sacks' worth of production in free agency, and it's a big ask for the rookies to step up immediately.

Also, last year we lost to Buffalo, and the year before to Cleveland. We're bound to lose a game to somebody who isn't fancied at all.

Jackson better then Flynn? That's like saying JaMarcus is better than Sanchez because all of Sanchez's passes can't clear the stadium, while JaMarcus can place it in the zip code of his choice. Just the wrong zip code for the receiver.

I would LOVE it if Peyton sticks it to your scumbag of a coach.
I am so pumped for this season, I just want it to be September now! My Rams have built up a cracking squad of young players and I'm so excited about this year's draft class. Who knows, we might even break .500 :tongue:
Original post by Scott129
I am so pumped for this season, I just want it to be September now! My Rams have built up a cracking squad of young players and I'm so excited about this year's draft class. Who knows, we might even break .500 :tongue:

Steady, now.
Reply 4085
Original post by Mr Dangermouse

He'd have to do it five times, Belichick leads 10-6 :tongue:

But he won't get the chance, his neck will give out by the end of the season.
Reply 4086
Original post by shunter7634
I want to see how the D copes in preseason before getting carried away. We lost 20 sacks' worth of production in free agency, and it's a big ask for the rookies to step up immediately.

Also, last year we lost to Buffalo, and the year before to Cleveland. We're bound to lose a game to somebody who isn't fancied at all.

Yeah, there is always that. Don't really think Carter/Anderson were showing true talent, for some reason. Our system might have overhyped them. Hope addai fits in for law firm.
He'd have to do it five times, Belichick leads 10-6 :tongue:

But he won't get the chance, his neck will give out by the end of the season.

We'll see about that.

Probably :frown:

Osweiler's gonna get ye
Reply 4088
Osweiler? He made me want to root for U of A.
At least Peyton will kick Palmer into the dust, twice.

Go Sun Devils/Pats/Cards!
Just watched this video of Cam Newton highlights last year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYDa7zOLVd4

He is scarily, ridiculously talented. When you see the variety of plays he can make put together in a video like that, just wow...

It shouldn't be possible to throw and run like that lol. His run against TB, 49 yard TD. Outran the DBs then dragged another 10 yards into the end zone, and his arm is also enormous, he just flicks the ball 60 yards.

Making me pumped to see what he can do next year.
Reply 4091
I liked Locker's performance last year. After Hasselbeck retires, Locker will be an unstoppable force with Wright/Britt
Reply 4092
Original post by fudgesundae
Just watched this video of Cam Newton highlights last year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYDa7zOLVd4

He is scarily, ridiculously talented. When you see the variety of plays he can make put together in a video like that, just wow...

It shouldn't be possible to throw and run like that lol. His run against TB, 49 yard TD. Outran the DBs then dragged another 10 yards into the end zone, and his arm is also enormous, he just flicks the ball 60 yards.

Making me pumped to see what he can do next year.

2007 Brady TD's: 50 passing, 2 rushing
2011 Newton TD's: 21 passing, 14 rushing
If an elite quarterback at the top of their game has a ratio of less than 3 to 2 touchdowns compared to a rookie QB, either the "elite" sucks or the rookie rocks.

And FYI, Brady doesn't suck. Cam is beast.
I just got linked through from that to this:

such a good fake
Original post by Mr Dangermouse

Belichick is a God and nothing else!
I liked Locker's performance last year. After Hasselbeck retires, Locker will be an unstoppable force with Wright/Britt

I think Locker might be better than Hasselbeck now tbh.
Reply 4097
Original post by Arturo Bandini

such a good fake

only problem was it was a preseason game, waste of a secret...

great punt elsewise
Original post by Arturo Bandini

such a good fake

The punter did so well, great ball handling skills to fake the ball behind his back lol :tongue:
Reply 4099
are we having a fantasy league again this year?

Latest