Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What is your pet's name? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Our cat who is a tortoiseshell looks like a twiglet, hence the name Twiglet. That and the fact that our cats have to all be named after crisps, our old ginger cat was called Quaver, haha.

ReputationRep:
    My kitten's called Tibbles!

lolol

ReputationRep:
    Well, we're pet people in my family!

Cat 1 - Bart. (Full name - Bartholomew). My brother and I named him after Bart from the Simpsons.

Cat 2 - Barney. Named after Barney from the Simpsons.

Cat 3 - Lenny. Named after Lenny from the Simpsons.

Cat 4 - Carl. I think you see the tradition going here.

Dog 1 - Indie. I'm inclined to say that she was named after Indianna Jones. She wasn't. My parents just really like the name.

Dog 2 - Ozzy. The couple we bought him off were Australian, we though it was quite fitting.

Horse 1 - Laurie. We're big House fans in my household!

Horse 2 - JD. My sister wanted to call him Jadey, but it was far too feminine. JD makes him seem like a character from scrubs.

My sister's Chinchilla: Joey. I can only guess this is something to do with her obsession with Friends...

My brother's snake: Jim. My brother was trying to be original and funny.

We also have a big pond, and we named all the fish. We're pretty unoriginal, so its pretty obvious why we choose them.
    -Ginny
    -Ron
    -Fred
    -George
    -Arthur
    -Molly
    -Percy
    -Charlie
    -Bill
    They're all orange you see...

Previous pets. ie. the deceased:

Cat 1: Whistler. Mama to the Simpsons. She's actually named after a ski lodge.

Cat 2: Paddy. I'm not too sure why Paddy was called Paddy actually...

Dog 1 - Merlin. After...well... Merlin. I miss Merlin!

Dog 2 - Benjy. He was just so cute, and playful. He just WAS a Benjy.

Hamster 1 - Dexter. After the cartoon network show...

Hamster 2 - Didi. After his annoying sister!

Horse 1 - Milly. Was actually my Mums friend horse and then she gave it to us.

Horse 2 - Butters. Was he named after the south park character? I don't know.

Fish:
    We've had numerous amounts of these, but the names I can remember are...
    -Pinky
    -Brains
    -Don
    -Frasier
    -Chuck
    -Sonny
    -Cher
    -Pickle
    -Food
    -Ginger
    -Lomas

We also have some bats that fly about where we are, we called them Charles and Camilla, although I think there actually be more than two.

We also had some chickens when I was little, but I have no idea what they were called!

Like I said...we're pet people! I also have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. The house isn't quiet!

this is one of my security questions from my bank... next you'll want to know my mothers maiden name.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to remember all the pets I've had!

Growing up I had a dog called Henry. My first pets were fish, I named them Jessie and Noddy. Then I got a hamster, called Claire. I had 2 rabbits called Snowy and Sooty (original :rolleyes:). A fish called Goldeen. Two hamsters called Sapphire (Sapphy) and Hermione. Then two gerbils called Laurie and Smidge. Another dog, called Jacob (Jakey). A hamster called Alba. And now I have a kitten called Loki.

I think that's all of them.

ReputationRep:
    My first cat was called Smoky (even though he was black) named after my aunt's cat who I adored (still do - she looks like the tabby from the wiskas ads )
    Our next cat was called Sooty - again black The one we currently feed (not technically ours - but we baby-sit him on occasion!) is a big ginger who has been christened Marmalade...gosh, really need to start thinking of more original names :P

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Wonder how many password you can get from this

ReputationRep:
    I have a rabbit called Flopsy. She has floppy ears and all.

ReputationRep:
    My newest addition to the family,
    Hamster - Bonnie

ReputationRep:
    I have a Irish setter called Charlie and Gordon setter named Archie. I'm not really sure why we named them that just sort of happened!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Recently had to have my cat put down but she was called lily

ReputationRep:
    ♥ I Love My Pets ♥

Golden Cocker Spaniel - Poppii
    Rabbits - Alfie (Mine) and (My Brothers) Benny
    Cats - Molly, Barney, Marmie, Munch, Toby, Tony Jupiter, Peanut, Sammie, Fifi, Buster.

There isn't really a reason just look at them and name them :P Although Toby and Tony Jupiter look identical! So we called the younger one Toby Junior but ended up getting muddle up so he ended up being called Tony Jupiter :L Not very interesting but still :L ♥

ReputationRep:
    My Jack Russel was called Judy. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a kitten called Barry.

ReputationRep:
    I have a rabbit called Roxy

ReputationRep:
    I've got a rabbit called Albert

ReputationRep:
    My cat's names were Pipi, Tibbs and Malteasers (Malty)

ReputationRep:
    I have two guinea pigs, barley (has fluffy hair) and biscuit (who eats lots)
    nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    I have a cat called Fluffy

I didn't chose it so you can't judge

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.