Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Last few days revision tips? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I've got my Additional Biology exam next Monday. We did a mock on Tuesday and I got an A, which I was happy about, dont get me wrong, but made so many stupid mistakes, which I knew the answer too. I have been revising for about 6 weeks, and know everything on the syllabus, but has anyone got any last minute revision tips? I have made some flashcards with questions on and get a member of my family to test on them, and i also look at them before i go to bed. But is there any other ways that I can spend the last few days revising?

I would love to get into vet med so really want A/A*

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Im in exactly the same position! Bio exam on monday and wanting to get an A. I want to do veterinary science as well.

Revision tips- Everyone revises differently i guess but here are som things i find useful:
    -Reading the books over (most often twice)
    -Looking at past papers so you know what types of question and question styles are likely to come up
    -Revise key words
    -What i call "text revising". Me and my best friend, also wanting to be a vet, text each other questions and the other person replies with their answer. Doesn't have to be done over text but i find revising with others helps. Chances are what one person doesn't know the other does!

Hope this helps.

Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    mans basically gt a few tricks down mans sleeve.

pik da book up den read it init.

Say nizz. man aint lying when man sayz dat so if you want A* den listen to man.

ReputationRep:
    I've got this exam on Monday too I'd recommend just do every past paper you can get your hands on and memorise the marks scheme

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys x

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.