The Student Room Group

Someone reliable that can mark an essay for me?

I have my GCSE English literature exam soon on An Inspector Calls and have been doing some practise essays.
(edited 11 years ago)
Uh, usually people post the essay and then it gets marked..I suggest doing that xo
How can it be marked if you won't post it or send it to anyone else?
Original post by Ketchup!
I have my GCSE English literature exam soon on An Inspector Calls and have been doing some practise essays. I wanted to know if someone with experience of marking/doing English at a higher level would be willing to mark some essays and give me feedback on how to improve?
I've looked at the mark schemes but it is difficult for me to know how good my work is.

Although I find English difficult I'm really interested in it and would like to continue with English at University. I really need an A*, so I need all the help I can get as at the moment I am predicted a (low) A.

I am a bit wary of posting essays on the Internet publicly as I might be accused of plagiarism/others may use the same ideas and it would look suspicious.

Thank you very much for your time reading this and I hope someone can help me! Without posting it/sending it to anyone else.

Qfr

Quick Reply

Latest