The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
If you like comedy American Reunion will cheer you up - I saw it this evening and it is as good as, if not better, than the rest of them.

Really, really, really not a fan of those films :tongue:
Reply 2521
Original post by dbmag9
:hugs: sounds complicated, hope it works out well.

Also, you should come to my lgbtq tea at merton today, 3pm. I am buying muchos cakes. :yep:

I missed out on cake?! :frown:

Thanks, I think it's fine now... no more drinking :colonhash:

Okay, that's not going to happen. Just wondering whether I should come out (even though I object to the idea of coming out) to people as (predominantly) asexual now and stop letting people presume.

If anyone actually cares/is bored I can explain in the room of requirement whenever.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Revd. Mike
Really, really, really not a fan of those films :tongue:

Got to admit, this one was too much like the hangover.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Got to admit, this one was too much like the hangover.

Another film I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy :tongue:
Reply 2524
:sigh:
I forgot how much fun it Can be studying
With friends. Although having to always be the person who is poked and prodded because they are all girls can get old
Tried sea urchin tonight. It as horrible. I mean, I'd heard that it was an acquired taste, but seriously, damn. That was nasty.
Schenkerian Analysis... :cry2:

I refuse to sleep until it is finished. I have coffee, wine and custard creams and I've just started up the ring cycle on spotify as a kind of timer. If the ring cycle finishes (which should be around 7 tomorrow morning) and I haven't finished it, then I'm leaving uni.
Tried sea urchin tonight. It as horrible. I mean, I'd heard that it was an acquired taste, but seriously, damn. That was nasty.

Ugh. That sounds pretty grim.
ars ludicra
x

Conal, just wondering (and I assume you'd be the best person to ask) if there's anything especially good coming up on the London ballet scene in the next few months (June-October)? My mum wants to go to London to see one (which I can hopefully get a free trip to London out of :pierre:) and just wondering if you had any suggestions.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2530
And now, I wait. I feel so bad right now :sigh:
Original post by thurin

:mute:

In other news, this guy is ripping you off: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=959660
aaaargh my laptop is DESTROYED . having to use the on-screen keyboard, as only o and i work on the other one.

it's also constantly typing colons.

I can't do my coursework on the on-screen keyboard! :cry2:
Original post by seanfromtheblock
aaaargh my laptop is DESTROYED . having to use the on-screen keyboard, as only o and i work on the other one.

it's also constantly typing colons.

I can't do my coursework on the on-screen keyboard! :cry2:

Plug in another keyboard? What happened to it?
Reply 2535
Original post by thurin

:console:
Reply 2536
I don't like it when seeing that someone has a boyfriend makes me a bit sad. :/
Original post by dbmag9
I don't like it when seeing that someone has a boyfriend makes me a bit sad. :/

:console:
Original post by Mad Vlad
In other news, this guy is ripping you off: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=959660

Dastard!
Original post by Mad Vlad
Plug in another keyboard? What happened to it?

i don't have one, i'll need to look into that...

it's not just that though, it's running REALLY slowly and glitchily. and the cache for my browser isn't working (error messages) which I've heard is bad.

when i turned it on last night it made a really loud beep (from the laptop speakers even though i had external ones plugged in and muted)

my trusty acer seems to be at death's door :sad:

Latest

Trending

Trending