The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

i dont know if tsr made a mistake but it said im the thread starter..which im not. if only i had come up with such a great idea to start a ladies lgbt chat thread. just don't want to take credit where its not due.

what do all of you think of my thread here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2006515

do you think straight girls mind or not? i always fear they'll distance themselves away from them
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ladies. :h:

It's because you're anonymous, there are many people who use anonymous and starts threads! :teehee: I think they do mind, but I think it's made worse if you, yourself make a big deal about it. 80% of the time, people really don't care and aren't so egotistical to think every gay person fancies them.
I would never tell a straight girl that I had a crush on her. Could make things awkward between you and them, and it's not going to go anywhere :sadnod:

Angsting over unrequited love, it's not worth it :cry2: :moon:
Original post by The Puppet Master
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ladies. :h:

It's because you're anonymous, there are many people who use anonymous and starts threads! :teehee: I think they do mind, but I think it's made worse if you, yourself make a big deal about it. 80% of the time, people really don't care and aren't so egotistical to think every gay person fancies them.

It's when teh straight girls was to hav sex with you get experiment/look cool/ know you a legend in the sack :wink: or get back at their boyfriends which is were it gets messy...
Original post by lcsurfer
It's when teh straight girls was to hav sex with you get experiment/look cool/ know you a legend in the sack :wink: or get back at their boyfriends which is were it gets messy...

I like it messy. :sexface:

:teehee: LOOOL, couldn't resist.
I like it messy. :sexface:

:teehee: LOOOL, couldn't resist.

May of jsut spat my tea out a little bit at that haha... It's just when they get really emotional after having their minds blown its messy - maybe literal and metaphorical haha
I love Ellen Degeneres.
Just sayin'
Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101
I love Ellen Degeneres.
Just sayin'

She's a very inspirational lady! :beer:
Wow! I like how active this thread has become :sexface:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Wow! I like how active this thread has become :sexface:

Indeed. :sexface:

To the people at uni in this thread - did you all join your uni's LGBT soc when you got there? How did you find it? :holmes:
Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101
I love Ellen Degeneres.
Just sayin'

I love Portia de Rossi :coma: :love:
Didn't go to my lgbt soc, without meaning to or realising it all my close friends are either bi or gay. So I didn't really feel the need :') even the straight ones have experimented/come to the darkside.

:sexface:
Didn't go to my lgbt soc, without meaning to or realising it all my close friends are either bi or gay. So I didn't really feel the need :') even the straight ones have experimented/come to the darkside.

:sexface:

A few of my close friends have come out recently too, so we're all lgb together...funny how that happens :colonhash:

still...how does one meet people with a view to dating/fwb/ons whatever? my attempts at meeting girls in clubs have almost all been disastrous :emo:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
I love Portia de Rossi :coma: :love:

I think Ellen is hot.
I'm strange considering she's older than my 'mom' lol mum.
But I love Ellen.
Portia Is cute too.
Original post by medbh4805
A few of my close friends have come out recently too, so we're all lgb together...funny how that happens :colonhash:

still...how does one meet people with a view to dating/fwb/ons whatever? my attempts at meeting girls in clubs have almost all been disastrous :emo:

:hugs:

I've found that (for some reason) bi girls seem to gravitate towards the gay males, and 5 of my best friends are gay males. :colone:

But seriously nightclubs don't work unless:
a) it's a gay club
b) you're extremely lucky
c) you're so drunk you go around kissing everyone and chances are one will be gay.

Trust me. :K:

To the people at uni in this thread - did you all join your uni's LGBT soc when you got there? How did you find it? :holmes:

Yep! I joined, everyone was really nice! :awesome:
Reply 296
Original post by JessicaUk
Hiya, I am studying Media Production myself at uni and just love the course. I have more of an interest in the film making than the photography, but I do like both.

You look well pretty by the way! xxx

Oh we don't do film making at college. :frown: I actually put down photography as a course, and I thought this course was mainly photography but it was only photography for 5 months. ;(
Have you made any student films yet? :smile: Thats so cool! Hehe. And thank you :colondollar:
<3
Reply 297

What is a LGBT soc? :smile: x
Original post by GraceMeah
What is a LGBT soc? :smile: x

A society for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered students :smile:
usually they organise events and stuff
Reply 299
A society for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered students :smile:
usually they organise events and stuff

Oh thats really cool! :biggrin: I was kind of worried about not making any friends that I can talk to about that kind of stuff as well.
<3

Quick Reply

Latest