The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Puppet Master

Are Ireland doing Jedward again? They nearly won it last year :redface:
I'll be supporting Germany, as always. :h:

Yep, it's jedward again :colonhash: I don't really like them but since it's eurovision I have to support them (patriotism etc). Why do you support Germany? :holmes:

(LOL, just noticed your use of simley... Ironic.)
And euro starts in a week
:woo:

:teehee: those germans...

euro?
Pfffffffft, lucky mofo. To be fair, I only have 2 exams which is a huge improvement to the five million last year. Problem is this time around I've done hardly any revision... Oops.

:smug: I only had one this summer :tongue: Tbf I did have a PBL group poster coursework thingy which was complicated to organise :P I ended up only getting 3 hours sleep the night before our group chose to prepare it and only ate a wispa bar, combine this with chronic stress and.. well you get the picture. :tongue: happy to be human again :awesome:
Reply 322
Hey
Original post by medbh4805
Yep, it's jedward again :colonhash: I don't really like them but since it's eurovision I have to support them (patriotism etc). Why do you support Germany? :holmes:

:teehee: those germans...

euro?

Ahhhh, my little brother and sister love them so sure they'll enjoy it! :h: I was born there (and they're better than England.) lololol. Really I just love the banter, especially when the Germans beat the English. My family hate it, but as I keep telling them, they shouldn't have birthed me over there and cause millions of problems with my identity. ANYWAY, that's a rant for another time. :teehee:

Euro football :mmm:
Ahhhh, my little brother and sister love them so sure they'll enjoy it! :h: I was born there (and they're better than England.) lololol. Really I just love the banter, especially when the Germans beat the English. My family hate it, but as I keep telling them, they shouldn't have birthed me over there and cause millions of problems with my identity. ANYWAY, that's a rant for another time. :teehee:

Euro football :mmm:

heheheh in Ireland the only thing people seem to care about is that we beat the UK :colone:

okay :getmecoat: I'm so clueless about sport...
I also have to revise, I have ten exams left ffs :colonhash: summer can't come quickly enough...

also eurovision is on tonight :daydreaming:

I'm sat at my desk at work, staring out the window wishing I was outside in the sunshine :daydreaming:

Ahh Eurovision, we've got Engelbert Humperdink haven't we?! :cool:
Original post by Jadel_L
Hey

:hi: Hello! How's you? :h:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
I'm sat at my desk at work, staring out the window wishing I was outside in the sunshine :daydreaming:

Ahh Eurovision, we've got Engelbert Humperdink haven't we?! :cool:

A lot of my friends are finished their exams and are going to the beach this afternoon, they've put pictures up of waterguns and alcohol on fb and everything :cry2: but I can't go because I have my A2 French tomorrow :emo:

Yes you do :colonhash: Jedward are clearly going to triumph though so...:colonhash:
Original post by Jadel_L
Hey

Heeeeeeey! :cookie:

heheheh in Ireland the only thing people seem to care about is that we beat the UK :colone:

okay :getmecoat: I'm so clueless about sport...

Ireland will always beat England in eurovision, it's not hard :mmm: Have you seen who England have this year? LOOOOL.

:getmecoat: I'm pretty sure I'm one of the 5% of gays who like football.

:cry: #foreveralone. :rofl:

Ireland will always beat England in eurovision, it's not hard :mmm: Have you seen who England have this year? LOOOOL.

:getmecoat: I'm pretty sure I'm one of the 5% of gays who like football.

:cry: #foreveralone. :rofl:

Lol old Englebert's not that bad. So much is about marketing and politics anyway...like those Russian grannies

:console:
This thread is alive again! Hey all :hi:
Ah eurovision, one of my favourite events of the year :awesome: As the UK has no chance at all of winning because every other country hates us, I'm supporting Ireland :yep:
Original post by DellaLouise
This thread is alive again! Hey all :hi:
Ah eurovision, one of my favourite events of the year :awesome: As the UK has no chance at all of winning because every other country hates us, I'm supporting Ireland :yep:

It's great isn't it? :h:

How's the gap year going? Looking forward to starting next year? :awesome:
Reply 332
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:hi: Hello! How's you? :h:

I'm good thanks, how are you?
It's great isn't it? :h:

How's the gap year going? Looking forward to starting next year? :awesome:

Definitely :yep: I've been a bit quiet on TSR lately it's time for me to return to my height of posting (also I'm bored because it's sunny and I can't go out due to hayfever/sunburn/the fact I hate any warm weather :lol:)
The gap year is interesting. In that I now realise what it feels to have nothing in life to do but wait. I wish I had a job :moon:
Next year? I think you'll find it is 2012 therefore I'm starting this year :holmes: :lol:
How are you my lovely C? Enjoying your long summer break? :h:
Original post by Jadel_L
I'm good thanks, how are you?

I'm good thanks :awesome: Up to much?

Definitely :yep: I've been a bit quiet on TSR lately it's time for me to return to my height of posting (also I'm bored because it's sunny and I can't go out due to hayfever/sunburn/the fact I hate any warm weather :lol:)
The gap year is interesting. In that I now realise what it feels to have nothing in life to do but wait. I wish I had a job :moon:
Next year? I think you'll find it is 2012 therefore I'm starting this year :holmes: :lol:
How are you my lovely C? Enjoying your long summer break? :h:

Factor 50 from here on :cool:

I'm good :smile: I have to wait a while for my exam results so that's a bit frustrating :rant:

I've been trying to find a job for my friend, there's nothing :frown:

Spoiler

I mean next school/uni year, you know what I mean :tongue:
Finished my degree today and have a secured job :smile: spent the day at the pub! and off out later to the local gay night! life is sweet :biggrin:

How are all you awesome people?
Factor 50 from here on :cool:

I made the mistake of forgetting to put on suncream yesterday. You've seen how pale I am. I am now the proud owner of bright red and painful legs :sad:

I'm good :smile: I have to wait a while for my exam results so that's a bit frustrating :rant:

Ah exam results! I have none to wait for this year :smug: but I know you've done really well!

I've been trying to find a job for my friend, there's nothing :frown:

Spoiler

Oh C. You really like this girl don't you? Just be careful that she doesn't take advantage because she knows you like her :console:

I mean next school/uni year, you know what I mean :tongue:

I knew :awesome: I was just messing with you :lol:

Original post by lcsurfer
Finished my degree today and have a secured job :smile: spent the day at the pub! and off out later to the local gay night! life is sweet :biggrin:

Congrats! :awesome:
Original post by lcsurfer

:woo: :woo: Well done! :woo: :woo:

Hot :teehee:

I just came back from a picnic on the horse field, so lovely. :h:
I made the mistake of forgetting to put on suncream yesterday. You've seen how pale I am. I am now the proud owner of bright red and painful legs :sad:

Aww you poor thing :console: Be careful! I'm just avoiding going outside all together :cool:

Ah exam results! I have none to wait for this year :smug: but I know you've done really well!

Hope so! Otherwise dreadful resit time! :awesome:

Oh C. You really like this girl don't you? Just be careful that she doesn't take advantage because she knows you like her :console:

She wouldn't. She said the only reason she never asked me out was that she someone told her I was a virgin so she thought it would be taking advantage of me :redface:

I knew :awesome: I was just messing with you :lol:

:tongue:
Morning all :hat2:

Aww you poor thing :console: Be careful! I'm just avoiding going outside all together :cool:
Hope so! Otherwise dreadful resit time! :awesome:
She wouldn't. She said the only reason she never asked me out was that she someone told her I was a virgin so she thought it would be taking advantage of me :redface:
:tongue:

My plan is to avoid going out of the house during this heatwave :lol: I'm just hoping it will be over soon! Don't be silly you won't need to resit!
I meant take advantage in that she knows you'll do anything for her and you end up doing so. I only mention this because it happened to me :sad: I had a crush on my best friend at secondary school, she didn't know that I was gay but just thought I wanted to be her "BFF" (ah the days of wanting to be someone's BFF :moon:) so she let me do everything for her and now I realise what an idiot I was. Also that is a rubbish reason for not asking you out :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending